GTL Troubleshooting Thread

It just makes it so much easier to install when/if things go wrong:)
allot of people have had issue recently with the old disc version...
the digital version comes fully updated all you need is the unlock and your ready to go
here a little list of extras that might come in handy
(Car&tracks unlock) we all use this one
(XD motec) very handy bit of kit
We download tracks and mods from 3 main sites
if you cant find them in our (download section) you will be directed in the club race page when signing for the event
(Site 1) :100mb limit per day.
(site 2) :
(site 3) : you have to register (email verifacation is needed) and login to download, its a good idea to register where needed
lobby switching See here how to switch lobby
Replays dated this stops the last session being overwritten
trace function if the game keeps crashing
trouble shooting (this thread)

museumsteve th8 shifter works with GTL ( click ) in windows 8 so it should also work in win7
The point is I because of the usb controller limitation in racers (usually 3 controllers) I use a basherboard to connect my TH8 to my CSW therefore the TH8 gears become button presses on the wheel as far as the game is concerned (if you see what I mean). Otherwise I run into issues as I have CSW, CSP v1's, DSD seq shifter, TH8

Yes i can see the problem,:) and thought you was trying a different route because the TH8 was not working even when plugged directly into the pc.. You will just have to pick the gear selector you find most comfortable to use is this sim.. its the problems you have with an old sim and 3 choices..:( sorry..

Yes i can see the problem,:) and thought you was trying a different route because the TH8 was not working even when plugged directly into the pc.. You will just have to pick the gear selector you find most comfortable to use is this sim.. its the problems you have with an old sim and 3 choices..:( sorry..

I didn't mean it rudely mate :) I appreciate your replies ;)
This evening I opted to go for xpadder and it works just fine. I didn't want to start unplugging anything because the shifter is calibrated through the CSW and I chop and change racers every evening so I am trying to find a happy medium where all are as universal control wise as possible :)
Now that's sorted..Im off to try and see how to get somethig half decent from the FFB, I feel like I'm on ice when I ht a corner lol

Hey no probs, i kind of have the same issue, i wanted to split my g25 i have both leo bodnar cables peddles and gear selector for the g25 but cant use them both when i have my g13 as a button box.. i thought i could unplug my keyboard and get if it to work and only use my g13 but it all goes south..:(

check out the ffb guide on gtl you might find something that's to your liking

Ah, thanks... They replied to my support ticket, and said that I can activate GTL on Steam, and I've been trying all day to enter any of my 4 codes, LOL.
Now I see I have to enter it without the dashes, but it still doesn't work.

Has anyone else tried and succeeded?

EDIT: I see some people on Steam got it to work. Will try again later then.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back