GTL Troubleshooting Thread

Mine has gone wrong a couple of times (but not like your picture it was off centre in calibration)and a clean install of the software and drivers always sorted it out,..
Make sure you haven't a profile that is persistent. there is a specific profile and global profile.

Krzysztof Babij
You could try to switch USB port to reset the calibration. When you reconnect the wheel you can calibrate it again in Profiler and see if it helps. Also check if you have the latest drivers/Logitech Gaming software

Inside GTL, you could try to reset the wheel settings. (Backup plr file first) In Settings->Controls there is one menu with 8 or 10 options, "Rumble pad, wheel, Momo force" etc. Try to select "wheel". Then go out on track and test and then go back to "Momo Force" and see if it helped.

All in all though, it doesn't sound that critical to me. If you get 840 instead of 900 you could allwasy compensate with the steering lock?

Tommorow I will reinstall all the drivers. I have the newest one installed whichI downloaded from Logitech site.

I have had something similar since I went back to using my G25. It often calibrates off center (too far left). it started doing it when I updated to the latest ver of the Logitech driver.
If I exit the Logitech profiler from memory, (ie. close it), and then just re-insert the USB plug without the Logitech software, it calibrates fine. Go figure.
I'm thinking of going back to an earlier version of the Logitech software.

Thanks for the link to here at NG Paddomunster ;) ( Here, there and everywhere ...♪♫♫♪ ... good continuity, isn't it ? :roflmao: )
I'm here too from time to time as I'm very busy in a french league :redface:

Hi everybody, I'm new here and to this game,
I'm from Italy, and will like to play online this fantastic GTL Game.

The problem I see there are not so many players available online, just one time was good 6 players togheter.
I see even this evening players from this forum (RaceDepartment)... will like to join with you, how?
I can't have access to passwords etc...
there is a way I can try to join with you this evening or next race?

I've just take out from a box in my garage an old Microsoft Force feedback wheel, and it's working very good.

Thanks, and good race!!

Hi everybody, I'm new here and to this game,
I'm from Italy, and will like to play online this fantastic GTL Game.

The problem I see there are not so many players available online, just one time was good 6 players togheter.
I see even this evening players from this forum (RaceDepartment)... will like to join with you, how?
I can't have access to passwords etc...
there is a way I can try to join with you this evening or next race?

I've just take out from a box in my garage an old Microsoft Force feedback wheel, and it's working very good.

Thanks, and good race!!
Welcome :)

Yep, you can join in the next race, all you have to do to see the password is become a licensed member, i.e. fill out some basic info, see here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/read-this-first.43576/

GTL races are every Tuesday and Thursday, at 21:00 your time.

I used to use a ms wheel with xp Denis and yes it works ok. i still have mine in the attic with my old xbox'es and so many games:redface:.. i must get round to selling it all .. If your wheel is in good order they are still selling for a good price, But i would look at upgrading at some point.. you can possibly buy a good second hand wheel that works way better than a ms wheel for the same money.. just a thought..
you dont need to spend hundreds of euros to get a goood wheel i use a g25 and its more than good enough..
the logitech DFGT is let down by its pedals but still better than ms and the ffb is really good.. just a thought. but welcome to the club and enjoy..

Thank you Senac and Rupe,
the MS Wheel it's a little bit loose inside, the force feedback pulls back and forward repitedly... I will open it and check what I can do, if it's easy to fix I will use it for a while, otherwise I'll follow your suggestion Rupe :)

If you have enough money the g27 is a wheel that is available with good pedals although a little more expensive new and looking on ebay for example is selling second hand for the same price as a G25( discontinued range only available second hand ):)
Or i can recommend this seller i got some pedals from him a while back (CLICK) for example..

if anyone can help pls
i still can no set up my g27 wheel buttons in game
1,everything works fine,force feedback all
2.buttons on shifter pad all of them work
3. only the 2 top buttons from steering wheel work,middle and buttom ,no
4.padels work fine
5.in other games buttons work fine,all of them
6,i have selected in "specialized effects - logitech momo force"
7.no matter what i choose from specialized effects still only the 2 top buttons will work

This is kinda bad for me,as there i map my pit limiter,lcd display,light,brake bias f/r and look behind and it would be difficult and mostly annoying to put them on shiftier pad

thank you

Yes, that's standard behaviour I believe.

I use look left and right with the middle buttons. I set them in GTL to N and V or something, and then use the Logitech Profiler to bind the middle buttons on the wheel to N and V on the keyboard.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.