GTL Troubleshooting Thread

Greets, everybody. New member who's trying to hook up with the Race 07 crowd online, with very little success. I have GTL working fine from the disc, have my Licence, and signed up for todays race at Vara. I used all the info from the link on the Calender, including the P/W etc, for TS3 and the Racing Club. Although TS3 showed all the games etc, there was nobody there at all, and there was no link to the Race at Vara. I know I must be doing something wrong both in TS3 and Race 07, but what? Is there a Info. or Tech page in Race Dept. to help a newbie hook up with everything?

Hi Brain this is GT legends section. The race you signed up for was for race 07 although both games are from simbin They can not cross over.. you can only race in the sim you own..
Which sim do you own GT legends or race 07.. if i know this maybe i can help..
T/speak was dead tonight no body was on it. If you look at it through the RD's main forum page you will see when people are on.. :)

Hi Brain this is GT legends section. The race you signed up for was for race 07 although both games are from simbin They can not cross over.. you can only race in the sim you own..
Which sim do you own GT legends or race 07.. if i know this maybe i can help..
T/speak was dead tonight no body was on it. If you look at it through the RD's main forum page you will see when people are on.. :)

Well!!!!!!!! Now they tell me!
Seiously, thanks for the comeback, Rupe. I thought 07 was just an online part of GTL and could be played using GTL. Now I see that the Minis used are not the ones on GTL. I only own GTL, so I guess Ill have to check the Calender and find out when the Minis are running. Mondays and Tuesdays are out, so that limits it. Also, I'm glad TS3 was not a problem, but I'm surprised nobody was on, as quite a few were racing on 07. Thanks, once again.

Good chatting with you on T/speak Brian, and hope to see you racing with us shortly. Any thing we can help with just ask... you'l find the GTL group a friendly and relaxed set of guys who like to race and also like the fun side aswell, its more about the racing than winning..:)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 134 85.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 48 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 55 35.3%