AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Sunday 25th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Rinaldi (1).jpg

This time, Blancpain Endurance is taking us to Paul Ricard

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3
Cars: DLC is required for this event
Track: Paul Ricard Blancpain layout (Download here)

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (45 Minutes)

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff (Huracan)
  2. rikirk (488)
  3. HO7DOG (AMG)
  4. Gaylord Clapano (Huracan)
  5. Flecky_und_Sky (R8)
  6. Geof (Huracan)
  7. Neilski (911)
  8. Tomi (R8)
  9. Rami (R8)
  10. Magnus Stjerneby (AMG)
  11. Tobiman (AMG)
  12. Lukas Popelka (488)
  13. Captain Condescending (650S)
  14. Giovanni Zicchi (911)
  15. Spilskinanka (911)
  16. Simon Hodge (488)
  17. Jeroen de Wit (Huracan)
  18. Matuszczak Piotr (488)
  19. matt bosch (R8)
  20. Kek700 (GTR)
  21. Aksu (R8)
  22. W.Fox (650S)
  23. xoSx.Racing (R8)
  24. Free slot (AMG)
Reserves
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot

Last edited:

Tomi

”Maximum Attack!”
How in the heck do you install this track? No instructions given at all and 4 different files are inside. I can't get this to work.
After you have unzipped just copy that Paul Ricard folder to Assetto Corsa > Content > Tracks and forget those other files.

In plz R8 :thumbsup:

in with R8 :O_o:

In with r8!

in with huracan

In please

Car: TBD

In with 488, thanks :)

I'd like to participate, but need to test cars first.

in with huracan pls

Everyone added! That's a lot of cylinder on the first wave :D

Neilski

Staff
Premium
I'm pondering signing up, but (a) I need to buy two DLC packs (ouch) and download the track first and (b) I have no idea how most of those cars handle or indeed even compare to each other.

Are the cars of roughly equal performance? (Or are there two (or more!) classes?)

I'm managing fine in the rookie series where setups aren't an issue but I'll need to find/create (I suspect it'll be find :)) a setup to participate here.

I'm pondering signing up, but (a) I need to buy two DLC packs (ouch) and download the track first and (b) I have no idea how most of those cars handle or indeed even compare to each other.

Are the cars of roughly equal performance? (Or are there two (or more!) classes?)

I'm managing fine in the rookie series where setups aren't an issue but I'll need to find/create (I suspect it'll be find :)) a setup to participate here.

Cars have more or less similar performance, they are all balanced, so don't worry about that. If you've never driven any GT3, you can try GTR or Z4, those, I would say are the best for beginners in terms of handling characteristics, they are pretty easy to "understand".
There is no need to worry about setups for now. You should be able to drive those 2 with default, it might not give you every last bit of performance the way you would want to with a setup, but the key here I think is to get the taste of this cars first. Most importantly, if you feel like the car you are driving is not working out for you, try another one, a one that would feel more natural to you, instead of trying to turn for example BMW into a Ferrari with a setup.
Free practice server will be available very soon, there you would be able to try most of the cars.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 65 15.9%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.8%
  • €3001-5000