AC GT3 @ Circuit de Catalunya - Saturday 10th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I want to do this, but it is too early to commit :). All depends on how I feel Friday night. I wanted to do the Brands Hatch race, but sleep won out.

BTW, I really hate the changes that come around DST switches. We switch to Standard time on Nov. 1...so the AU races will book at 4am over here :(. (This race will book at 5am for me).

Change my signup to a tentative "maybe" for the time being. Latest update didn't fix issues G920 users have with FFB in AC sadly. It is being worked on but unless it appears in a hotfix update tonight or new drivers pop up within the next 24 hours, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Still have my G27 but it's basically packed away and ready to be sold and I have little desire to do anymore sim racing with it.

Would have had a T300 setup by now if Thrustmaster hasn't decided to announce that awesome T300 base + Alcantara rim+ proper pedals bundle that will release soon. No point buying a base T300 at this point really. Oh well. :p

No worries mate :)
What's wrong with the Logitech FFB btw?

Crazy, potentially wheel damaging oscillation that makes driving impossible. It's a G920 only issue, every other Logitech wheel is OK. There's an issue with the way the current drivers and how AC handles dampening, which is what is causing the issue. It will be fixed, it's just a matter of when. :)

I think I'll pop in once my membership has come through.
The only thing I'm concerned about with AC is my ping (being in NZ) runs a little hig on the Euro based Servers, normally around 300 - 400 . However, the ALOOG guys that I race with a lot say it is a solid & constant connection so I'll test it & if there is an issue I'll leave.

The only thing I'm concerned about with AC is my ping (being in NZ) runs a little hig on the Euro based Servers, normally around 300 - 400 . However, the ALOOG guys that I race with a lot say it is a solid & constant connection so I'll test it & if there is an issue I'll leave.

I have no issues with ping on AC in NZ.

We run on an oz server Steve. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea