AC GT3 @ Circuit de Catalunya - Saturday 10th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd be happy to run something like that :)
I think the TUDOR cars caused a bit too much trouble for some, even with the SD skin packs I know a few people had crashing etc. because of the mod.
It was a good idea, but it had its problems.
Brands Hatch doesn't seem to get many races, and it's fantastic to drive in the GT3's. I'd love to get a race there.

some F1 car at Barbagallo :roflmao:
Good one.
giphy.gif

The cars we drove in remedial practice last night were pretty good for close racing and it might be a good idea for those of us who are working on improving our skills to be able to stick to doing practice laps for a race which coincides with the cars being used for the training??
As long as that works for the rest of the guys racing.

I've cleared the sign up list for this race as it's a new week, so if you're available and keen to race, then do sign up :D

I've also adjusted the times to reflect the changes from AEST to AEDT. It'll still be taking place at the same usual times for those who are affected by Daylight savings. For those of us who aren't then it's 1 hour earlier.

@Aaron Wilson @Aidan Keranen @Anon666 @Ashley Cowan @Casper @David Armstrong @evo2rs @Jack @Jamie Cocks @Jeremy Talbot @Justin @Matt Bailey @Michael Stead @Michael Young @Nick10 @Noel Spence @Sniper @Sun Levi @elloLeo Kinnunen @kedy89 @Tobias Röhner @Cristian Haba @Matheus Machado @Fred Locklear

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%