AC GT3 @ Bathurst 02Fri18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
gt3-bmw-z4-jpg.229487

Time to show a little love to the Land of OZ. This week we go to Bathurst for a very special endurance event. See the second post for details.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US GT3 Race #28
Cars: Drivers, see 2nd post in this thread.
Track: Bathurst 1.01 (download)
Fixed Setup: No
Pitstop: Roll the dice boys
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download

Schedule (US): Friday 02Feb18
Practice:
20:00 EST (30 mins)
Qualifying: 20:30 EST (30 mins)
Race: 21:00 EST (90 mins)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Saturday | 01:00 GMT | 12:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Saturday | 01:30 GMT | 12:30 AEDT
Race: Saturday | 02:00 GMT | 13:00 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington ask me anything in teamspeak
  2. Brewer
  3. Captain Condescending - Ferrari 911
  4. Andrew Scott - BMW
  5. Dirk Steffen - Dirkwagon
  6. Leprekaun - Ferrari
  7. Nicolas Redman - BMW
  8. Luan Garcia - BMW
  9. Tymon Douglas - BMW
  10. Pauli Ahonen - Lambroken
  11. JoelK - BMW I mean Audi oh this hurts
  12. CptAsian - Lambo
  13. Jonas Hillert - McLaren
  14. Maciej Strzeboński -Merc
  15. raptor1958 - Audi
  16. Buster - McLaren
  17. Redvaliant - Nissan
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

UTP# 96 BP

Last edited:
Here's a couple of laps around what we'll call "The Outback Hell". Hey the Germans have a Green one and I don't discriminate:p Crazy Aussies. Anyway, this is from our very own Hooligan the Convict @Andrew Scott :thumbsup: Right now there is no sound, but he's working on another one and if he gets it sorted, I'll post it here and update it. Thanks Andrew:inlove:
Ok Hooligans this event will be 90 minutes, but will simulate 12 hours with time, fuel and tire acceleration. Here are the settings you'll need to practice if you want to do it offline:
  • Weather - Mid Clear
  • Base Ambient temp - 30
  • Base Wind 1 Max 9
  • Base Wind direction - 45 Direction var - 20
  • Time of day 8:00 a.m.
  • Time acceleration - x8
  • Fuel rate acceleration - 325 or 3.25 If you don't have Content Manager let me know
  • Tire wear - 400 or 4
If you run out of fuel or blow a tire, I didn't do it:D

RaceDepartment.com US GT3 Practice #37 will be provided.
Drivers, since this is a multi manufacturer event, please have your car choice in by 17:00 EST | 22:00 GMT | 09:00 AEDT to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the server. Late signups get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:
Some1 has to be the last!
In with bmw :)
It's proving to be a good choice around this joint. @Andrew Scott can help with driving lines and setup. He's smoking me at this point by.............2 seconds, but I'll work on that so I can hunt his Convict butt down and apply ze Overlords unbearable pressure and make ze Convict crack and beg for ze mercy zat he does not deserve. Or I'll spin off, smash the walls and drown in my own tears because I can't keep up with him and his getaway car. Since he's driving a German car I'm sure he'll have you as the wheelman and @Dirk Steffen along so you can all rob me of the glory that I should have, but will be denied:cautious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
getaway_car_mercedes.jpg

Oh yea, btw you are signed up:D I get a little distracted when the Convict and Krazy German are involved. Now the only thing we need is the Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom joining us and this truly will turn into a Hooligans Holiday festival:D
j0135039[1].gif

Yes this is actually Andrew's house with Allan perched on top of it in the land of OZ!!!!

It's proving to be a good choice around this joint. @Andrew Scott can help with driving lines and setup. He's smoking me at this point by.............2 seconds, but I'll work on that so I can hunt his Convict butt down and apply ze Overlords unbearable pressure and make ze Convict crack and beg for ze mercy zat he does not deserve. Or I'll spin off, smash the walls and drown in my own tears because I can't keep up with him and his getaway car. Since he's driving a German car I'm sure he'll have you as the wheelman and @Dirk Steffen along so you can all rob me of the glory that I should have, but will be denied:cautious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
getaway_car_mercedes.jpg

Oh yea, btw you are signed up:D I get a little distracted when the Convict and Krazy German are involved. Now the only thing we need is the Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom joining us and this truly will turn into a Hooligans Holiday festival:D
View attachment 232879
Yes this is actually Andrew's house with Allan perched on top of it in the land of OZ!!!!
Now now Bobby:rolleyes::laugh::D yes there is a track that I'm fairly quick on:whistling:, only due to the gazillion laps Ive done round here over the years, the car setup across the mountain is key to posting good lap times, so work on that as a priority. If you can get the car to behave nicely on the uphill climb, the run across the the top and down into Forrest elbow (the last turn before Conrod straight) your times should be pretty competitive.
Edit: top speed at the braking zone after going into the Chase (R/H kink at end of Conrod) should be around the 280Kmh mark.

Here's my setup for those running the Z4, it's not far from default so tweak it as you need to suit your driving style, cheers

Attachments

• bmw-Z4-Bathurst.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back