AC GT3 @ Bathurst 02Fri18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up. Sneak peek of what you'll see if you're watching me:
imsa-sebring-february-testing-2016-huge-crash-for-28-dream-racing-lamborghini-huracan-gt3.jpg

Umm, I think I'm coming down with something and may not be able to make the race:unsure::(:cry: Yes that's the ticket, I'm coming down with something:p:p:p Think I'll take the safety car and commentate with @Captain Condescending We'll get rich in the pits selling you Hooligans beer:thumbsup:

Bobby, if you lost a leg, broke your neck, and busted up an arm, your excuses still would not be adequate to get out of this deal.

Either you fight on that mountain or you will forever be remembered for ...

134422_900.png

Sign me up. Sneak peek of what you'll see if you're watching me:
imsa-sebring-february-testing-2016-huge-crash-for-28-dream-racing-lamborghini-huracan-gt3.jpg

You have some excellent landing skills ;-)
This race is going to be FUN !

Last edited:
Ok Hooligans this event will be 90 minutes, but will simulate 12 hours with time, fuel and tire acceleration. Here are the settings you'll need to practice if you want to do it offline:
  • Fuel rate acceleration - 325 or 3.25 If you don't have Content Manager let me know
Can I ask for clarification? The first post has race at 75 mins, the second says 90 mins - which one is correct?

And another question: what would I need the Content Manager for?

Thanks in advance!

Can I ask for clarification? The first post has race at 75 mins, the second says 90 mins - which one is correct?

And another question: what would I need the Content Manager for?

Thanks in advance!
Race: 21:00 EST (90 mins) I have no idea what you are talking about:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it. Oh how you guys take care of me. I should pay you all;)

CM allows you to easily adjust these settings. If I remember correctly, the regular AC gui will only allow you to adjust things in whole numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4 etc., but CM allows you to adjust in fractions like 1.1, 1.2 etc etc.

Please tell me you have a chance to run with us. We've been missing you:cry::)

Race: 21:00 EST (90 mins) I have no idea what you are talking about:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it. Oh how you guys take care of me. I should pay you all;)

CM allows you to easily adjust these settings. If I remember correctly, the regular AC gui will only allow you to adjust things in whole numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4 etc., but CM allows you to adjust in fractions like 1.1, 1.2 etc etc.

Please tell me you have a chance to run with us. We've been missing you:cry::)

So if I don't have CM, do I need it for the race? I ran some on the practice server earlier today, and fuel/tire usage were definitely increased. Or do I need it so it doesn't round the usage to the nearest whole number? Or would I only need it if I wanted to simulate the settings in singleplayer?

Unfortunately unlikely. Friday nights are going to be busy for me, at least until April, but then I'm going to the races irl, so my full time return date is unknown. :(
Oh man that's a bummer. We still have Tuesdays when you're free and Saturdays are something that's new. WEC/IMSA, F1, Group C etc. etc.:) We're doing it at 20:00GMT so the EU and US can participate.

Hey all, sorry I haven't gotten the 2nd video of the best lines around Bathurst done yet, was all set to get it sorted last night but I ran into some BSOD issues with my :devilish: rift:mad:, every time I went to run AC my rift head set would drop out and I got the bsod, after the 3rd time I got a little miffed. Spent the next hour narrowing down the issue to the USB3 port:rolleyes:, so, I will get it done later today, cheers:thumbsup:

So if I don't have CM, do I need it for the race? I ran some on the practice server earlier today, and fuel/tire usage were definitely increased. Or do I need it so it doesn't round the usage to the nearest whole number? Or would I only need it if I wanted to simulate the settings in singleplayer?
No, no you don't need it for the race. CM is helpful in offline stuff like you mentioned. I think the default AC launcher only allows whole numbers and not fractions. I may be wrong. That would be the only thing. Sorry for the late response. #STUPIDNOTIFICATIONLETTINGMEDOWNAGAIN:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.