AC GT3 @ Bathurst 02Fri18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
479977.jpg

I'll take this as a new project :thumbsup:
I couldn't like your post since there is no emoji for
albundy_shock.gif

I feel dirty signing you up with this. Do I really have toooooooo:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Now now Bobby:rolleyes::laugh::D yes there is a track that I'm fairly quick on:whistling:, only due to the gazillion laps Ive done round here over the years, the car setup across the mountain is key to posting good lap times, so work on that as a priority. If you can get the car to behave nicely on the uphill climb, the run across the the top and down into Forrest elbow (the last turn before Conrod straight) your times should be pretty competitive.

Here's my setup for those running the Z4, it's not far from default so tweak it as you need to suit your driving style, cheers
Any way we could get a video out of you showing the lines? I can put it in the second post in the thread. One lap slow so we can see it and a flier so we can see how it's done:)
WTF:rolleyes::speechless::speechless:.......the boys in black suits from Bavaria will be knocking on your door soon, demanding an explanation:whistling:
That was exactly my thoughts and if you look in the signup sheet, I'm still in denial:unsure:

Any way we could get a video out of you showing the lines? I can put it in the second post in the thread. One lap slow so we can see it and a flier so we can see how it's done:)
I can do that, but be warned Ive not done a video........ever, so if it's shite remember I"M BLONDE :D:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That was exactly my thoughts and if you look in the signup sheet, I'm still in denial:unsure:
My heart skipped a beat I'm sure, gonna take me days to accept, I'm :O_o::O_o::speechless::speechless:

WTF:rolleyes::speechless::speechless:.......the boys in black suits from Bavaria will be knocking on your door soon, demanding an explanation:whistling:

I couldn't like your post since there is no emoji for
albundy_shock.gif

I feel dirty signing you up with this. Do I really have toooooooo:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I passed 8000 km with the Z4 tonight after the Daytona race according to sidekick car data(which don't include time before i started using sidekick). This led to me thinking about running some other cars 'cause of having like combined 200 km in the rest of the GT3 field:laugh::laugh:

I just thought jump ship to another German, because I'm somehow fond of cars which come from there, except for Porsche's that have the engine in wrong place:poop:

479977.jpg

I'll take this as a new project :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

How could you have possibly done that?
Go get into an AMG GT3 or grow those
giphy.gif
and get into a Porsche 911 GT3 R.

You will fall asleep in that … (can't speak it out loud or I'll …) … generic car or was it geriatric car !?

Now now Bobby:rolleyes::laugh::D yes there is a track that I'm fairly quick on:whistling:, only due to the gazillion laps Ive done round here over the years, the car setup across the mountain is key to posting good lap times, so work on that as a priority. If you can get the car to behave nicely on the uphill climb, the run across the the top and down into Forrest elbow (the last turn before Conrod straight) your times should be pretty competitive.
Edit: top speed at the braking zone after going into the Chase (R/H kink at end of Conrod) should be around the 280Kmh mark.

Here's my setup for those running the Z4, it's not far from default so tweak it as you need to suit your driving style, cheers

Hey Andrew, thanks again for that extensive track guide tutorial yesterday.
You shaved off 4 (!!!) seconds of my time with that. It helped me also immensely to build that magic setup I am still working on.

I'll see you on The Mountain !

giphy.gif

It depends where you live I guess. Since Brazil is hot most part of the year, you need to drink a beer that has "drinkability". Strong beers are not suited for a tropical climate. Also, since I make my own beer, blond ales are faster than other beers, so I can drink earlier hahahaha.

Hey Andrew, thanks again for that extensive track guide tutorial yesterday.
You shaved off 4 (!!!) seconds of my time with that. It helped me also immensely to build that magic setup I am still working on.

I'll see you on The Mountain !

giphy.gif
All good Dirk, it was my pleasure mate:thumbsup:, I did some laps last night and with some minor tweaks managed to shave 6 tenths of my PB and based on sector times there's another 1/2 second there still. So yes I will see you on the mountain, but sadly it'll be in my mirrors:p:p:whistling::roflmao::roflmao:

Also, since I make my own beer, blond ales are faster than other beers, so I can drink earlier hahahaha.
And thus Luan “The Alchemist” Garcia was born.

All good Dirk, it was my pleasure mate:thumbsup:, I did some laps last night and with some minor tweaks managed to shave 6 tenths of my PB and based on sector times there's another 1/2 second there still. So yes I will see you on the mountain, but sadly it'll be in my mirrors:p:p:whistling::roflmao::roflmao:
I understand you watch me drive into the sunset in your review mirrors after you spin @ Hells Corner after the start? You will get a good view of that ...

Porsche-991-GT3-R-911-race-car-2.jpg

You see, that one will win who doesn’t spin.
... and as all other cars have the engine in the wrong place and the Porsche doesn’t ... I SHALL NOT SPIN at MASSACRE MOUNTAIN !

I understand you watch me drive into the sunset in your review mirrors after you spin @ Hells Corner after the start? You will get a good view of that ...

... and as all other cars have the engine in the wrong place and the Porsche doesn’t ... I SHALL NOT SPIN at MASSACRE MOUNTAIN !
:rolleyes::rolleyes::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::p

Umm, I think I'm coming down with something and may not be able to make the race:unsure::(:cry: Yes that's the ticket, I'm coming down with something:p:p:p Think I'll take the safety car and commentate with @Captain Condescending We'll get rich in the pits selling you Hooligans beer:thumbsup:

And thus Luan “The Alchemist” Garcia was born.

I've fallen and I can't get up. Laughing so hard I fell off of my Troll stump. And so goes the war of words between a Convict and a Krazy German

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.