GT6 Gran Turismo 6 News & Discussion

We need more rally cars and hill climb cars. Unfortunately, the Audi Quattro S1 Rally Car, Audi Quattro Pikes Peak, Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak, and Toyota Tacoma Pikes Peak has never featured in any GT series, I hope they will appear in GT6.

i couldn't agree more with that, in gt4 i remember doing the Norsdchleife 24 hours with the clk-gtr, i started it during the afternoon and i run it until dinner, put it in b-spec for a eating puase, then resumed it, then i put the b-xpec on for the night, during the morning i took care of the driving until lunch, them i put on b-spec a bit more and then i finished it. In gt5 i have to do the entire 24 hours so i will have to pause it and it will take longer than it would be necessary

I wouldn't be surprised if they release a GT6 Prologue, on PS3 & PS4, then next year the full game only on PS4.

I can't see that at all.
1. Too much work to develop for two different systems with different architecture.
2. Not a good idea to sell GT6 Prologue on the PS3 as well if you want to sell PS4's. Of course Polyphony != Sony, but Sony can certainly demand Polyphony not to sell it on PS3.

GT6 Prologue will be sold on PS3 OR PS4. Not on both.. I can assure that.

I can't see that at all.
1. Too much work to develop for two different systems with different architecture.
2. Not a good idea to sell GT6 Prologue on the PS3 as well if you want to sell PS4's. Of course Polyphony != Sony, but Sony can certainly demand Polyphony not to sell it on PS3.

GT6 Prologue will be sold on PS3 OR PS4. Not on both.. I can assure that.

Yeah, you raise a good point. It seems that they'd shoot themselves in the foot either way. They could either release GT6 for PS3 - and people will put off buying a PS4 for the lifetime of the 2013 generation of games. Or, they could release it for PS4 - as a release title; but they have stated GT6 for PS3 will happen, which would be confusing in itself.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 68 58.1%