GT6 Gran Turismo 6 News & Discussion

I would pay good money for GT6 content with the way GT5 prologue drove, I had some of the most fun I ever had driving on a console with that, that an a G25 at the time was sheer bliss...I am for some reason really not getting the GT5/6 experience, and that comes from someone who really wants to embrace the experience not just as a pure sim but as a solid driving game, some cars in GT5 at least provided some of that feeling but not many for me.

Currently I have to confess that some of the cars I drive in FM5 are among the best I drove on PC or Console...shame the rest of that package is so messed up tho :(

Will we ever see the definitive package ?? I mean you can't fault the content included in GT6 at least, or the feature list, rain, night etc........in pure driving terms GT6 with a T500 or FM5 with a Tm TX is a no brainer win for FM5, I just wish it was the other way around :(

What i want from GT6 ?

just to be available for PC, since there is no LOGIC in being only present for PS !
In my opinion it's stupid !
I know it never was and perhaps never will, yet i cannot figure it out WHY when biggest percentage of sim-racers are through PC.

But if you have a PC, why would you be interested in GT6 when you have access to much better SIM software with better physic, better FFB and a lot more content than GT6 has.
The only interest of using GT6 is if all you have for your SIM driving/racing is a PS3.
Anyone half serious about SIM gets a PC and enjoys the good stuff, a lot of us started either with GT or FM, but in 2013 serious SIM is not with console.

What i want from GT6 ?

just to be available for PC, since there is no LOGIC in being only present for PS !
In my opinion it's stupid !
I know it never was and perhaps never will, yet i cannot figure it out WHY when biggest percentage of sim-racers are through PC.

The reasons are several for GT exclusivity to PS. Polyphony Digital is a fully owned subsidiary of Sony. So, essentially, what Sony says goes. And Sony needs exclusive games on PS consoles to keep console buyers wanting the new Sony consoles instead of PC or Xbox or Wii U. The extra sales PC would bring would potentially end up hurting the entire PS brand in the long run. You see the same thing with Mario or Halo on other consoles.

Reactions: Dux
But if you have a PC, why would you be interested in GT6 when you have access to much better SIM software with better physic, better FFB and a lot more content than GT6 has.
The only interest of using GT6 is if all you have for your SIM driving/racing is a PS3.
Anyone half serious about SIM gets a PC and enjoys the good stuff, a lot of us started either with GT or FM, but in 2013 serious SIM is not with console.

You are right but in GT there is a very good sim plus if you add the choice of the cars and editing them it's like NFS just with x10 simulation reality. And there is yet no such game for PC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%