1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Awesome, can't complain about yet another SIM :D I take it this is a stand alone purchase and not a free upgrade for GSC2012 owners?

3. Bram

Bram

Nope, its a new game. Owners of the original GSC already received two free updates for the prize of one game over the years :)

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I cant wait...
    looking forward to some karting action, and the old Opala......

5. Bram

Bram

I am going to vacuumclean my house with that huge air-inlet of the Fittipaldi openwheeler :)

6. Fantastic :D, but why not also release it as an expansion to GSC2012 with a reduced price? Now its like im buying the same things again with some new things added on top

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bram

Bram

You can't buy the same thing Guus as most of these cars weren't included in the previous games.

On top of that you have received two years of free upgrades and support already on a base game that costs 1/2 compared to a regular racing title.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Please let the graphics be as awesome as they are on the screenshots.

:D

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Who owns GSC2012 should pay an approximate value between the actual cost of GSC2012 and the future cost of the GSC2013, that would sound fair.

If Reiza wont do that, with some new games coming around the corner, I fear that many just keep with GSC2012.

10. Richard Pittam

Richard Pittam
    Premium Member

I've enjoyed GSC more than any other sim and I'll put this purchase above AC for me.

11. Well Bram im buying the F3, V8, Mini, Classic, F1 (ok maybe not since they have revamped the physics) again. The price for this full game is indeed very nice especially since it now has a decent amount of content, but its just a weird idea paying for some things twice. I am going to buy it though because I cant resist :D

and yes the graphics look amazing on the screenshots, please be like that in the game

12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

How many hours of work do we think Reiza put into this new version with all the added content.
    100, 1000, 10,000 maybe more..
    I think for 25 dollers, its a absolute steal, even if you have the previous version.

All i can say is thank you Reiza, here is my money:)

13. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

[​IMG]

;)

14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

This is a definite pre order for me. Who could grudge Reiza the small amount money for the quality they've provided. I know most people here enjoy the multiplayer but the offline is really great for me. As I said elsewhere RRE please take note.

15. No doubt for I'm in! :)

16. Bram

Bram

Why the need to use the word "many" again? That your reasoning means you'll give it a pass (which is fine of course) doesn't mean that "many" who support this developer and game think the same as you.

17. That's your conclusion, I just say that I fear it. It don't seems fair to be the same price for who owns GSC2012 and for who will buy it for the first time.

And by the way, you are wrong when say "most of these cars weren't included"

V8+F3+FReiza+FClassic+Mini+Camaro>Opala+Copersucar+Kart

18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Codemasters, ea, infinity ward, Activision all do it every year for more expensive games ;)

Reiza will be getting my money :)

19. That's why I don't buy any of them and bought twice GSC until now.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  20. Bram

Bram

Do you ask discount for a beer in the pub as well? Claiming you already had one before that was similar?

Its 18 euro 80, what are we discussing here :)

• Like Like x 1