Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month
The new 2013 version of the acclaimed Game Stock Car will be released by the end of September.
GSC2013 will include all the cars and tracks content from GSC2012 developed with new improvements, along with a variety of new cars and tracks with their own unique appeal to the enthusiast simracer.
In the coming days Reiza Studios will reveal more information about new features included in the popular PC simulator. What we already know:
- Race from dusk to dawn and also at night! A new feature in GSC2013 is 24h time cycle – all tracks are equipped with their actual night lightning. Customize the race starting time and time acceleration to run whenever you wish.
- The highly regarded Formula 1 cars from GSC2012 have been extensively revamped for an even more realistic driving experience.
- A great Brazilian classic is back in action, and on its natural habitat – Opala Stock Car, the first car used in the early years of the series, on the glorious 70s Interlagos track.
- The Copersucar-Fittipaldi FD04. The first car driven by Emerson Fittipaldi in the team that carried his name. On his first race at Interlagos 1976 he took this car to fifth place on the grid.
- On initial release, GSC2013 will include a module for 125cc karts, in direct and shifter variants. It will also include two temples of Brazilian karting – Granja Viana and Interlagos, with several alternative layouts.
The game will sell for $24.90 and it will be soon available for pre-order along with a special promotion.
For more information on Game Stock Car visit our dedicated forums, enrich your game with the latest mods from our mod download section and watch and share your favorite game videos in our media gallery.
Only registered users can comment.