Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

The new 2013 version of the acclaimed Game Stock Car will be released by the end of September.

GSC2013 will include all the cars and tracks content from GSC2012 developed with new improvements, along with a variety of new cars and tracks with their own unique appeal to the enthusiast simracer.

In the coming days Reiza Studios will reveal more information about new features included in the popular PC simulator. What we already know:
  • Race from dusk to dawn and also at night! A new...

Last edited:
I'm buying GSC 2013 as soon as I can (now waiting for a pre-order e-mail from Reiza). The additions listed are fantastic and more than justify the asking price. The fact is Reiza deserve our financial support because they support their sims better than nearly every other developer.

I was a console player for many years (PS3) and normally pay around AUS $90 each for titles such as GT5, F1 2010-2012, Dirt 3 & NFS Shift 2. Many of these titles were full of bugs and most charged $$$$$ just to download a new car or track. A few months ago I decided to join the PC brigade and spent $2,000 on a hi spec gaming PC and purchased GSC2012 for $30. It's hands down the best racing sim I have ever played. Add to this the ability to add hundreds of tracks and mods for nothing, makes me think $25 is an absolute bargain.

Very much looking forward to this.
I have 3 race sims, GSC2012 is the one I play 80% of the time. If it had a weather variable I can guarantee it would be 99% of the time (hint hint).
Any doubters out there just remember this is a Reiza product so it will be high quality!

The simple fact that it is about £15 for a Reiza sim means it's a no brainer that I'll be buying it.

I know there will be some great racing to be had with it, but if sometimes I have to race in GSC 2012, then do be it.
It might be the older product but by God, it's still one of, if not, THE, best sim out there.

As always, I'll go to where the racing is, whether that is Sim, Site, or God forbid, console, if that's what I've got to do to get my racing kicks, then I'll do it.

Viva la Reizalution

If your in to sim racing , developers like rieza need supporting full stop .
I more than had my money's worth from the last title, and will be more than happy to support the next one.

See you on the track .

Question for Alex, will the add-on tracks available for GSC 2012, work in the new GSC 2013? I'm praying they will. The add-on tracks gave a new life to GSC 2012. Many people over at NoGrip bought the game only because of the add-on tracks available to run. Nothing negative about the Brazilian tracks, but most sim racers still love their old favorites like Spa, Lemans, etc.

Having extra tracks to race on is always good,
As long as there legal and not ripped from other sim's
I tip my hat to any body that makes a legal track for this sim :thumbsup:
But scowl at anybody that just rips it from another sim.:mad::mad:
Where have the morals that the sim race community used to hold so dear.....:speechless:

Having extra tracks to race on is always good,
As long as there legal and not ripped from other sim's
I tip my hat to any body that makes a legal track for this sim :thumbsup:
But scowl at anybody that just rips it from another sim.:mad::mad:
Where have the morals that the sim race community used to hold so dear.....:speechless:
Yes, I agree. I've converted many tracks for GSC 2012, all legal conversions over at NoGrip Racing. I post there as " smokey1226 ". The converted tracks made this great game even more popular. Think of the sims like, GTR2, GTL, Race 07 & NR 2003 all with hundreds of tracks each. Any game loses interest after awhile with the same tracks. Many people told me they didn't own the game because of the hand full of default tracks, but after seeing all the Legal tracks available, they went and bought the game & love it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%