Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

The new 2013 version of the acclaimed Game Stock Car will be released by the end of September.

GSC2013 will include all the cars and tracks content from GSC2012 developed with new improvements, along with a variety of new cars and tracks with their own unique appeal to the enthusiast simracer.

In the coming days Reiza Studios will reveal more information about new features included in the popular PC simulator. What we already know:
  • Race from dusk to dawn and also at night! A new...

Last edited:
I guess GSC 2013 can't come soon enough. After a few months of not playing GSC 2012 at all I fired it up yesterday evening to find that all settings and mods were gone. I don't have a second installation folder and I'm not aware of any reset function within the game.

Well, that makes a 100% purchase for sure. Why bother setting up GSC 2012 again when I can simply wait for 2013 to come out in a few weeks time. :p

I just pre-ordered but didn't get the email as yet, however, when u complete the preorder, Reiza allow you to submit the email address that u used for the transaction and view it as a sent email, as such, I copied my serial and dl links from that, so dling now.

4 links, one installer+ 1.7gx2+1.6g=5gig total.

As an update, I've asked a few Kart track builders for permission to convert their Kart tracks to GSC for your League Racing. So far, I've had no replys. If & when I get permission to convert, I'll start converting & contact someone here in this thread as how to upload them here only. I'll keep you updated. Thanks !!!!!!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back