Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

The new 2013 version of the acclaimed Game Stock Car will be released by the end of September.

GSC2013 will include all the cars and tracks content from GSC2012 developed with new improvements, along with a variety of new cars and tracks with their own unique appeal to the enthusiast simracer.

In the coming days Reiza Studios will reveal more information about new features included in the popular PC simulator. What we already know:
  • Race from dusk to dawn and also at night! A new...

Last edited:
i don't understand some people.... GSC 2012 with 2 free UPDATES, for the price you paid for it, jesus you got what you we're paid for if not more.... and now there is complaints about buying a new GSC 2013? which btw, has new cars, new tracks, night time racing, seriously i think you really don't know the value Sergio of how much work was put into this and how different it actually is to GSC2012.

there's no pleasing some people, Reiza is a small company and has to survive somehow, with the new content and new tracks, it's a new game therefor it should be brought as a new game, not for free.

Will be available the refuel option for the F.Reiza cars? I know that F1 don't make refuel anymore, but it could nice for different strategy's on longer races.

For the same car, until now there's 2 different kind of tires, will be any way to check which ones have been used during a race?

That's a shame, because now they look exactly the same and on the server log file there's no info about them.

If they at least look like the real ones, with different colours, we could check it on the replays.

Sorry, I don't know about the technicalities or possibilities of this as I don't work on the cars, but I have a funny feeling it is not possible to load different mesh files for different tyre compounds.

Sérgio,

The Copersucar and the GP75 are 2 different cars. They race in the same series but you're getting 2 different vehicles there. The new V8s were not included in GSC12 as I have redone EVERY texture used in the Stock vehicles. They also have brand new physics and sounds. There are 3 different karts included, 1 which has bodywork.

You are not rebuying old content. You're buying new content (including several circuits which were not included in GSC 12) and the old content is being given to you for free. In the new game you get brand new Stocks, 2 1970s F1 cars, 3 different Karts and a Chevrolet Opala. For free you're getting the Formula Reiza, Formula Classic, Formula 3, Mini and Camaro from GSC12.

Sérgio,

The Copersucar and the GP75 are 2 different cars. They race in the same series but you're getting 2 different vehicles there. The new V8s were not included in GSC12 as I have redone EVERY texture used in the Stock vehicles. They also have brand new physics and sounds. There are 3 different karts included, 1 which has bodywork.

You are not rebuying old content. You're buying new content (including several circuits which were not included in GSC 12) and the old content is being given to you for free. In the new game you get brand new Stocks, 2 1970s F1 cars, 3 different Karts and a Chevrolet Opala. For free you're getting the Formula Reiza, Formula Classic, Formula 3, Mini and Camaro from GSC12.

Thanks for your explanation, there's several points there that no one talk about them before.

I have few doubts that I will buy it, my main concern is about the championship that I manage, using the FReiza and how people will react to this update.

There's not many people around to joining GSC championship's and I could be facing a situation where there are people who want to upgrade and others don't, since the car we use is already available on GSC2012.

Alex, are the mod tracks of GSC2012 going to work in GSC2013?

And one advice: you should announce all the new content for the release of GSC2013. I read in your facebook that you were going to announce new content in different days, but people is talking about GSC2013 today. Today is the day GSC2013 is around every forum, any content announced in few days will get less atention for the less informed fans.

Thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies