Forza Horizon

I cleared my list out, when I got rid of Forza 4 and I need room for clan members for the clan I am in.

Just sent you a FR to: II JIMMY II

With just a few more days until the launch of Forza Horizon starting on October 23, the news for the game keeps coming strong. As if hitting the open roads of Colorado wasn’t enough, today we’re unveiling the first glimpse of the first expansion pack for Forza Horizon… and rally fans, this one’s for you. The “Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack” is coming on December 18 to Xbox LIVE and will be available for 1,600 MS Points (or included as part of the Forza Horizon Season Pass).

bfb472c3-b13c-4e06-bca1-78d32045c79a.jpg

Delivering an immersive and authentic rally racing experience on the roughest untamed roads of Colorado, the “Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack” will offer Horizon players an outstanding off-road racing experience with deeper ruts, higher jumps, and new surface types to explore. Players will experience authentic rally action behind the wheel of rally-tuned cars, complete with co-driver calls, and much more.

Look for further details on the “Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack” in the coming weeks, leading up to the release of the pack on December 18.

Source: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/Rally_Expansion_Announce

Run it for a few hours today and having a blast.

Got around 17 cars in the garage already, 3 gift cars from firing the game up (Dodge Viper and also a Challenger and a Charger), plus about a dozen which appear to have been ported from my Forza 4 garage (including Cooper Mini, Gumpert Apollo and Lambo Aventador) although they could just be standard bonus cars for having Forza 4 installed (as I wasn't really paying attention when the list of cars goinf in my garage popped up, lol) and I also found my 1st Barn Find car - a 1971 Plymouth Cuda.

Been spending more time free roaming, so not got many of the challenges done yet, lol, and I keep getting reminders from the lovely lady organiser. Have the difficulty and AI set so that all challenges give me 135% bonus (as only aid I have set is the auto-clutch).

It appears online lobby races can be setup using any variations in the game, but limit is 8 cars.

Must dash, Colorado is calling and I've left the keys in my Matte Black Mini Cooper, lol.

:D

Had about an hour and half on it last night so I've only scratched the surface but it feels a nice game to play. Not even looked at the multiplayer yet, usually like to get accustomed to a game before I venture online.
Might get a couple of hour tonight once the kids are in bed and the wife's watching that Strictly/X Factor sheet.

I believe the article has some incorrect info. It states the following cars will be included in the forthcoming Rally Expansion Pack in December....
  • 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
  • 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J
  • 2012 Gumpert Apollo Enraged
  • 2012 Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
  • 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
  • 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
I believe these are actually the Month One Car Pack released on 23rd October.

;)

My friend just bought this game and says its better than NFS:MW2, I rarely get a shot on the Xbox due to my brother but if I do but this will it be worth it? Or should I stick to TDU2, Burnout and purchase NFS?

4 8 15 16 23 42 108

Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen
Hey all,

I have one key for this car in Forza Horizon. All you have to do is wait until six people have posted in this thread!
I will then roll a dice. The number coming first for the third time wins.

This shall be worth 5 EUR.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%