Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

Ill post a package of all cars ever made at the start of season 21 (Gimp format, sorry :p)

Cause i noticed one or two cars went down before a few wekks. So, if one car isnt there anymore, in the package there will be every car, every version ever made.
What do you mean with wing templates? New noses?
so has the GIMP file got all the noses, wings etc that have been used, or have I got confused

No, the GIMP file ahsnt got all the noses.

I wont update it i think, because most of the people cant handle GIMP that well. It wouldnt be worth it. I mean, we two are the only one atm who created a car with it, right?

So, if you need some new parts like a specific nose i could create it and send it to you. Most of the newer noses i just created in the way it is in the template but integrated the overlays and so on in the car. I cant get them back (like i havent saved and integrated it in the car)

2007 Honda Livery (made by Jimlaad43)
honda_zps804e2ee1.png

2010 Force India Livery (made by Jimlaad43)
ForceIndia_zps23222570.png

Last edited:
2010 Force India Livery (made by Jimlaad43)
ForceIndia_zpsd507dff8.png
Heineken Honda Racing, Season 20, Force India VJM04, James Chant/Alexander Macdonald - Made by Benutzername
rpym.png

interesting looking at the slightly different styles of making the car, namely the nose section, because these are effectively the same car, just different makers and probably an amount of evolution of making them

interesting looking at the slightly different styles of making the car, namely the nose section, because these are effectively the same car, just different makers and probably an amount of evolution of making them
The Heinekens were not part of the design at all (I never noticed the similarities), Also, the first FR car with an F-Duct.

if you correct some things in the background then its one of your best...

---Ill upload the xcf project file of the Lotus72, soon. the 49 got lost :///---

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.