Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
Here is every finished car from the RDFS. People who want to join the series can join a team in the running season, or they look here. Some cars has been done but never used, feel free to use them. Or if you dont like any of them or want to create your own, use this template:

Generation 2 of the Forum Racing Livery Maker.

Newest Version (0.9.1)
http://www.mediafire.com/?9f52zjrwjhqqa42

Works with Gimp (Free Source Program)
http://www.chip.de/downloads/c1_dow...495&v=3600&s=0d4e85445938bbd790aba7cb34f93d52

If questions, feel free to ask!

I take requests, too!

---

All cars:

OnlineRacing SimBim Ferrari, Arrows A18, Season 20, Ben Utzer/Omer Said - Made by Benutzername
24lk.png

OnlineRacing SimBim Ferrari, Fantasy, Season 21 (Pre-Season Car), Ben Utzer/Ben Herbert(?) - Made by Benutzername
car.png

Racedepartment Racing Team, Ferrari 150° Italia, ?/? - Made by Benutzername

vfeb.png
Heineken Honda Racing, Season 20, Force India VJM04, James Chant/Alexander Macdonald - Made by Benutzername
rpym.png

Panasonic Toyota Racing, Season 22, Toyota TF109, Old Wolf/? (22) - Made by Benutzername
yvi6.png
Honk Racing, Season 20, Sauber C30, Thomas Hackel/Gary Ludlum - Made by Benutzername
honk-racing-s20-png.41540

HSBC Jaguar Racing Team, Season 21, Jaguar R1, Jimmy Laad/? - Made by Benutzername
Jaguar.png
DHL Jordan Honda, Season 20, Jordan EJ11/EJ12, Rami Saidy/Old Wolf - Made by Benutzername
jordan-s20-png.41416

DHL Jordan Honda, Season 21, Jordan EJ10/EJ11/EJ12, Old Wolf/? - Made by Benutzername
Jordan+B.png
Nirvana Racing Renault, Season 21, HRT F111, Manolis Sig/Florin Diaconescu - Made by Benutzername
b28e.png

Honda Marlboro McLaren, Season 20, McLaren MP4/5, Manolis Sig/ Florin Diaconescu - Made by Benutzername
Q3SMZv9.png

Red Bull Racing, Season 20, Red Bull RB1, Ben Herbert/? - Made by Benutzername
r3kv.png

JPS Lotus, Season 21, Template only, ?/?, - Made by Aidan Keranen (with Benutzername)
vk0z.png
2KF1 Racing, Season ?, Template only, ?/? - Made by Aidan Keranen
2kf1-s20-png.41484
VRT Dodge, Season 20, McLaren MP4/27, Steven Poirier/? - Made by Benutzername
a43t.png
West McLaren Mercedes, Season ?, McLaren MP4/15, ?/? - Made by Aidan Keranen (Front/Rearwing by Benutzername)
mclaren-mp4-15-png.43334

Scuderia Marlboro Ferrari, Season 21, Ferrari 248 F1, Rami Saidy/? - Mady by Benutzername
gzft.png

Scuderia Ferrari, Season 20, Template only, Sascha Jednak/? - Made by Benutzername
ferrari-s20-png.41550
Renault F1 Team, Season 20, Renault R26, Fred Owen/Jimmy Laad - Made by Benutzername
bx7_zpsd663ee39.png

Renault F1 Team, Season 21, Renault R28, ?/? - Made by Benutzername
d1zt.png

The old version of the livery maker can be found here - It is in PSD format.

Last edited:
Tried to do something, but it seems first i need to get on well with GIMP, have never used it before.
Great template tough! Thanks :)

Could you make a modern version of McLaren MP4/4 (the same paintjob, but with the modern template)? If you have time, an green with yellow helmet (not blue with yellow, as it is now), would be nice. If it is too difficult to make or you don't think it will look good, I'll think at another car.

Could you make a modern version of McLaren MP4/4 (the same paintjob, but with the modern template)? If you have time, an green with yellow helmet (not blue with yellow, as it is now), would be nice. If it is too difficult to make or you don't think it will look good, I'll think at another car.

Ill try, just to make sure: Chassis in a modern way or like i was in real life?
Or a small mix?

Do it however it's easier for you. A real life version would be better, but so you would have to do a template again, but, as I said, do as you want.

I tired a new frontwing plate, a new rearwing, a new "t-cam", but it was at that time no t-cam, t think, but i am not sure, and a new point of the nose.

I nearly messed things up, in the car are just the rearwing and the "-cam". But ive painted "Point of the nose 2" in a wa like the old Mclaren. I also made the Goodyear tyres...

pic in the first post.

-UPDATE-
-New Version, 1st is already updated-

Car-Template V.0.9.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?9f52zjrwjhqqa42

Changelog:
-Small fixes
-Additional T-Cam (Classic, not a real T-Cam, look at the McLaren (Third car))
-Michelin tyres for front and back wheels
-Goodyear tyres for front and back wheels
-6th Rearwing added (Classic, big wing, look at the McLaren (Third car))
-Two new frontwings, one of them is to see on the Renault, the other one is a classic one (was for the McLaren, but was not working correctly at the time i made it, but maybe for previous cars)
-Two new noses (the point of it)
-One new rear-rim style

TYRE KEY FOR NEXT SEASON
P - Pirelli
M - Michelin
B - Bridgestone
G - Goodyear (Maybe)

(Just re-posted on this sticky thread ;))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back