Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

vk0z.png

Lotus based on the car from 86, done by Aidan Keranen and a small facelift from me.

vfeb.png

RD Car, idea from old Wolf, made by me aswell.

I did race the 2KF1 don't forget :D
This was actually an idea from Sig, he was wondering about so it went from there. As it is I don't mind having a play with gimp and making some cars.
Plus, with more cars, more people see and more may like to join
Long story short, I am still moderating

Plus, with more cars, more people see and more may like to join
Only problem is, with so many one player teams, the constructors championship is going to be a doddle for the few teams with 2 drivers.
Can someone jst post a list (without pictures) of the confirmed teams and drivers for 21.

Only problem is, with so many one player teams, the constructors championship is going to be a doddle for the few teams with 2 drivers.

Does anybody said that every team which were presented already will drive next season? Some will be for other seasons, like the WEst McLaren, i am sure some time it will be usead

Does anybody said that every team which were presented already will drive next season? Some will be for other seasons, like the WEst McLaren, i am sure some time it will be usead
I agree. I doubt you'll see me accepting multiple liveries from a single team. the McLaren's and Ferrari's for instance. Not happening.
We'll make it known to newcomers that it is easier to join a team first. I know the value of a good teammate. I got practically carried into the Hall of Fame by Mr Vanian after all

Ill post a package of all cars ever made at the start of season 21 (Gimp format, sorry :p)

Cause i noticed one or two cars went down before a few wekks. So, if one car isnt there anymore, in the package there will be every car, every version ever made.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.