Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

A better size is up on google, just type all formula 1 car and go on image, you should saw 1950-2013 somewhere
Biggest 2013 i found: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...AAACZv4/oDTIy4WJ3P4/w9362-h7700/1950_2013.jpg

the size i need (they are still smaller than the template, but there are ok for redoing them:) http://www.motoringalliance.com/images/wallpaper/1950_2007.jpg

---

We would like to take them from begin, but we want custom liverys aswell. And if we compare them it wouldnt look good. they all have to made with asimilar, or the same, system

One major advantage of my method is that complicated car designs can be done easily. I asked Ben to make the 2007 Honda (the Earth one). You can see why Ben decided it was too complicated. It was the first car I made and it went really well, it was nice and easy with my technique. In fact, the rear wing was the hardest part of the Honda.
honda_zps804e2ee1.png

One major advantage of my method is that complicated car designs can be done easily. I asked Ben to make the 2007 Honda (the Earth one). You can see why Ben decided it was too complicated. It was the first car I made and it went really well, it was nice and easy with my technique. In fact, the rear wing was the hardest part of the Honda.
honda_zps804e2ee1.png

i could have done it: I could have taken the colours and put them under a shadow layer of a template.

Would be not as easy as with other liverys, but still possible ;)

You should have tried the Jordan like that :unsure: But OK :) Looks good so far, just a bit awkward, as it is the only car not to be painted like Ben paints
There isn't any shape in the template with a 1990's shape. I would not have been able to do the Jordan that way. Actually, there is only 2 parts of that DTK livery that I added to the car, all the colour changes are just different layers, I didn't paint anything much.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%