Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacific Practice Results
16 - Pacific - Practice 1.png
16 - Pacific - Practice 2.png

McNAMARA AND 2KF1 ONE STEP CLOSER
16 - Pacific - Qualifying.png

James McNamara took a defining pole position at a wet Adelaide track, leading home Manolis Sigoulakis. With 2KF1 on the cusp of the Constructors Championship, the result of McNamara on the front row with Jack Laskey leading the DTK charge from third is nearly a knockout blow. Whereas Laskey controlled from the front in Japan, he's going to have to overcome McNamara in Adelaide. With Martins and Harvey in 4th and 5th, the stage is set for a big showdown.
Jordan Bradford also set himself up nicely in 6th, with a strong race pace that surely will do well in Adelaide. He's battling with Sigoulakis, Harvey and Rinneaho especially for third overall this season, this is a strong setup for him to recover the position from his teammate. Stephan Bohner and Ben Utzer had another strong showing for BRT, while Hugo Rossello edged out the aforementioned Tapio Rinneaho, the Finn will have some work to do early on.
The Constructors Championship can be secured should 2KF1 win the race, but otherwise DTK need to score at least 22 points more than the Australian team to keep the title alive until Brazil and the 100% race.
Podium Tips: J. McNamara, J. Bradford, J. Laskey.

It is done, 2KF1 has asserted dominance in the land of Formula FG

Only one more quest remains, which I will not utter in the fears of a jinx, but nevertheless, I am ever satisfied with this season (and three hat-tricks is my trio of cherries on my cake)

It is done, 2KF1 has asserted dominance in the land of Formula FG

Only one more quest remains, which I will not utter in the fears of a jinx, but nevertheless, I am ever satisfied with this season (and three hat-tricks is my trio of cherries on my cake)
Meanwhile (am i allowed ro use that word @Aidan Keranen ?) Id be happy about a double - Finishing in the points for the second time. Or simply not retiring

Started in the top 10 for all but 2 races (I think), finished in the top 10 in 1 race. Epic stuff. Could be fighting for WCC 4th if not for this bullshit.
Thats a bit optimistic since my main investment was qs, but yeah. A bit of luck and bo retirement when the win was soooo near and it would have been a different season.

My results are as inconsistent as the performances of our national football team... Only difference is that I got to receive a trophy something which the football team hasn’t done so in like forever. Wait where was I, oh lovely points!

Yea cheers aidan I will opt to keep the design for the rest of the season. I will revert back to the grey and black one for season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes