Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what electrical means next to my name......i checked all the wires in my car and were just fine !!!!:p
giphy.gif

Drivers view:
"Decent quali, good race, fortunate with Harvey and Martins touching and spinning in front, but I’ll take home valueable points for the team and myself.

On the other side of the garage there was very loud yelling and cheering, Ben actually finished a race! I was rooting for him in the last few laps, he even almost scored a point. I hope he keeps things on the track for the final 2 races and into next season, all the best mate.

With this result, in the constructors’ championship we snatched 6th place from Optima and have to defend a 3-point lead in last 2 races.

And with Joseph and Rui not scoring any points this round I jumped to 7th in the drivers’ championship. Though, 3 points ahead of Rui might be difficult to defend with the car he’s got, doesn’t mean I won’t try though, queue the late season upgrade purchases!"

Upgrades:
Budget: $600
Income: $350
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+10 Race Skill ($100)

Total of Expenses: $300
Remaining Budget: $650

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 797
Race BHP: 809
CoF: 4395
Quali Skill: 16200
Race Skill: 16200
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 290

It's damage limitation for this end of season, so the lack of pace was expected. Still, some love for the current car is at need, therefore buys are as follow:

Team: +2 RHP
Driver: +40 RSkill, +10 QSkill

Also, to keep morale high, a tease of next season's car!
View attachment 236175
Those are my exact colours that I have already announced and previewed...

saving...

@Aidan Keranen, Damian has told me that he's forgotten his password so can't log in at the moment. He also says that he wants to save his money and asked if it was possible for me to make that order on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%