Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers view:
"Bad quali, bad start, got stuck in battles for too long and lost too much time because of it. Pitstops appeared to go fine and in the end happy to have finished in the points again.

Another dreadful weekend for Ben though, he can’t seem to catch a break at all.

Still battle for 6th in the constructors’ championship is on with 3 races to go, Optima, we’re coming for you!

And battle for 8th in drivers’ championship is on as well, I’m coming for you Joseph!

Lastly, a big congratulations on @James McNamara on his Championship title. Amazing season you're having, well deserved (and very lucky :p with RNGesus)."

Upgrades:
Budget: $500
Income: $200
+10 Race Skill ($100)
Total of Expenses: $100
Remaining Budget: $600

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 797
Race BHP: 809
CoF: 4395
Quali Skill: 16180
Race Skill: 16190
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 290

What a great result for the team again, James secured the title and we made some good points for the constructor championship, hopefull this wave of results will continue :thumbsup:

My buys:
+10 qualy skill: 100$
+15 race skill: 150$
Saving the rest

Japan Practice Results
15 - Japan - Practice 1.png
15 - Japan - Practice 2.png

SIGOULAKIS GRABS FUJI POLE
15 - Japan - Qualifying.png

Manolis Sigoulakis scored a second pole of the season, scoring the first pole at Fuji in FFG. Moving from Suzuka for the first time, the track is sure to impress, and for Sigoulakis and ART, heralds a possibility at a strong ending to Season 5.
Jack Laskey will start on the front row, holding out newly crowned champion James McNamara. Daniel Harvey and Rui Martins are in close support as DTK and 2KF1 resume battle for the constructors championship. Hugo Rossello, Ben Utzer, Tapio Rinneaho, Jordan Bradford and Stephan Bohner round out the top 10.
Podium Tips: J. McNamara, T. Rinneaho, J. Bradford.

At this point of the season, that result is actually not bad.
Very pleased with the pole as well. Some valuable money for the piggy bank.

Everyone asking why we went for Ben Utzer ? We can answer
Because Mercedes is German too and they wanted a driver, next because drivers from BRT are good, we saw Diehl last season, 3rd we will get some variaton+ because he is experienced

I know that Jordan doing a good job, but we want to do everything to get back to title fight next season
We wish you a good team, and it can happen that we will negotiate with you someday

Last edited:
Everyone asking why went for Ben Utzer ? We can answer
Because Mercedes is German too and they wanted a driver, next because drivers from BRT are good, we saw Diehl last season, 3rd we will get some variaton+ because he is experienced

I know that Jordan doing a good job, but we want to do everything to get back to title fight next season
We wish you a good team, and it can happen that we will negotiate with you someday
Mercedes? I thought i'd made clear that we will switch to Opel engines next season?

;):p

Edit: Should be careful to not be fired before having my first day

Another race without it going smoothly for both cars. This is getting ridiculous. Oh, and it just has to wait until the championship is over before we get some bloody reliability...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back