Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point, I'm tempted to go through this thread and find out how many times you've mentioned the word "bull" :whistling:
He has a point, this had potential to be a great season. But ART wasn't getting race pace, Falcon and Optima were too bad in qualifying, CRE lost too much ground with a driver-manager, and the Renault teams were plagued by DNFs (especially BRT). Everything landed perfectly in favour of 2KF1, the only other team that can realistically win, and with smart purchases they capitalized on it.

01-saving-money-habits-savers-start-now.jpg

He has a point, this had potential to be a great season. But ART wasn't getting race pace, Falcon and Optima were too bad in qualifying, CRE lost too much ground with a driver-manager, and the Renault teams were plagued by DNFs (especially BRT). Everything landed perfectly in favour of 2KF1, the only other team that can realistically win, and with smart purchases they capitalized on it.

01-saving-money-habits-savers-start-now.jpg
and still ravenwest managed to score 2 wins (first one with a bit of luck, gotta admit that) with a car which was practically a backmarker at the first race

and still ravenwest managed to score 2 wins (first one with a bit of luck, gotta admit that) with a car which was practically a backmarker at the first race
I was talking about the championship, obviously. 2 race wins were never going to make up the 20 HP deficit you had in qualifying and race pace.

so you saw yourself as a championship contender? Lol
Maybe if your friend joined me like you said, we would have done a better job ;)

Porsche, Renault, Cosworth, Merc and Toyota were all very close at the beggining of the season. And it is wrong to think one of these teams couldn't have been champion. The potential was clearly there.
But, it worked out for 2KF1 and not for others, and I am okay with that. My point is, I wanted it was a closer affair, like it was earlier in the season, even if I still lost. The reality is, I knew it was over after Spain and Britain and I stopped caring about the season after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes