Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 14 race finishing streak is seriously impressive, let alone a points finishing streak, I don't think anyone was going to beat that championship run. Hats off James.

I wish the game gave me an opportunity to fight early in the season, when I wasn't getting the race pace I should. Perhaps the fight would have been closer then. Next season, hopefully.

poi2Rc5.jpg

I'd like to thank Falcon for signing me as a rookie this season, it's been fantastic for me to be a front runner and Mark is a great manager along with Tapio being a good teammate. Congrats to Ben getting the second seat :)

I'm open to negotiate with teams for next season!

27998965_1593555537402033_1189399204_o.png

What do you think guys ? Im trying to make Matador tyre to GP4 . I think its not that bad ... and again blender render its not that good then how it looks in game

mp47-hectorra-3-product-picture-3-data.png

Like Pirelli have P-Zeros for normal cars , Matador have i think this type for rally too.
I saw that we have here tyres like Hankook what I did not find in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_One_tyres
I thought that we can use this tyre for next season if Aidan agrees

Last edited:
I could not be prouder for James taking the championship with a record fifth consecutive win! Another strong finish from Rui helped his case of moving up in the drivers rankings, and the teams championship

Know that feeling when you're working on next season's livery and accidentally overwrite the wrong file and lose all your layers?

Compared to that, this race was party stuff :(

Yeah it just happened to me.

McNAMARA WINS SEASON 5 CHAMPIONSHIP
14 - UAE - Race.png

A Simulated Career record five straight wins for James McNamara has propelled him to an unassailable lead in the championship, winning with 3 rounds to spare. While he probably would have preferred a straight fight for the championship, it was the demise of Jack Laskey early on that secured the Championship, a devastating moment for DTK as both cars were simultaneously hit with wheel related problems, a loose wheel for Harvey and a puncture for Laskey, the puncture soon exploding and damaging the car enough for retirement. McNamara becomes the fifth champion of Formula FG, and has surpassed numerous records to get to this point, worryingly, it doesn't look like they'll be stopping soon either.
Following the newly crowned champion were the Falcon pairing of Rinneaho and Bradford. Both looked solid throughout, and in fact Rinneaho did seem to have a bit more speed compared to McNamara. But strategy didn't fall Falcon's way, and the middle stint saw Rinneaho lose significant time that was impossible to make up without some mistake or failure on the side of McNamara.
Well behind the leading three, Daniel Harvey battled his way back to fourth after the early setback, scoring an important 12 points for DTK in the process. It didn't help his cause however, that Rui Martins was like a shadow on him, coming home 4 seconds behind and giving 2KF1 a 23 point boost over their rivals in the standings.
Chris Guardian was a strong 6th for Fantastic, and with boss Matthew Allington grabbing his second points finish of the season in 10th, sees the British team leapfrog Prifelli for 10th place in the championship, by a single point. Nathan Cornes also kept good speed as Ravenwest look to hold 5th, Cornes in 7th led home Stephan Bohner of BRT and Hugo Rossello.
Out of the points, Carlos Rodriguez endured a horrid day as the head of CRE, he was overhauled late for 10th, and Damian Son had earlier pitted from well inside the 10 with a problem. No points for the Uruguayan squad. Manolis Sigoulakis and Joseph Wright were next in, while Dani Tottos was the only runner home for Keranen after Engberink retired from the podium late on. Prifelli endured a tough race with no pace with Dovizioso and Rosella in 15th and 16th, Son in 17th, and the final runner was Rob Sharp a lap down after more heartbreak for Optima.
Indeed, Said had retired from the points late, while the other retiree aside from Engberink and Laskey was the unfortunate Ben Utzer who really can't take a joke at the moment.

Next round is from Fuji for the first Japanese GP away from Suzuka! Marketplace closes at 10am Thursday AEDT.

Also, formal applications are open for the team slot that KM will vacate this season. If you satisfy criteria, first in best dressed. But I won't guarantee the first person will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%