Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not talking about the same car eheheh
The icing on the cake for me it's the skin in your link :)

The no.44 is simple .. the only one issue could be reproduce the "chrome effect". The main sponsor should be simple to achieve .... Gary _works_ at Red Rose.

OK a little spoiler, but thought I would share these.

The Almost Complete (3 missing) Class of 2017 Ginetta Supercup - Thank you to @FedericoF and @After_Midnight that will be available with the Supercup Mod.
2017_1.jpg
2017_2.jpg
2017_3.jpg
2017_4.jpg
2017_5.jpg
2017_6.jpg
2017_7.jpg

wt..f.. sorry ... but ... you mean the "plate" numbers or the total amount of car ? :D I am referring to the total amount of cars ... :roflmao: ... i hope they don't change the race numbers

ahahaha ... the number of driver changes everyday ... i'm close to finish the 44 and toh ... a new skin .. the no.52 :roflmao:

44 Was Gary Lancashire, back this weekend, the Ginetta website showed a white skin, but you have them now?
52 is Paul Taylor, who has entered this weekend, again pictures sent
81 - Tom Hibbert we are waiting for CGSigns to send through the PSD's of their special design.

Oh and you will hate me for saying this, but I am only the messenger, No 15 Toby Bearne has had a couple of sponsor changes....pictures tomorrow :roflmao:

Firstly I know the rules here, and I hope RD Admins don't come down on me, but wanted to advertise something for a very very good cause.

When the car is finished, I have managed to get funding from Dan Kirby, the driver that I have been working with to provide real prize money for a championship, based on as close as possible to the real Ginetta Supercup, so real money in your bank account, and like IRL, this is split to PRO and AM class, so a race within a race and prize money up for both classes.

But, this is not the good cause, as per say.

A gentlemen called James Wilson-White approached me and the Ginetta Drivers, about a debilitating condition called CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) and if the Motorsport industry could help make more awareness about this condition. James has ended up in A&E numerous times from falling etc etc due to this condition. So I spoke to him, and I thought, using the power of "sim racing" and this championship I will ask all drivers to add this logo twice, anywhere they want on their custom liveries, but they have to show it.

I have also spoken to Dan Kirby, and he is willing to put this logo on his car for free @ Brands Hatch

So below is the poster I am using. I know it goes against RD rules about advertising leagues outside of RD, but this was organised before RD changed to use MODS.

Hopefully you will all see, I am trying to use the power of sim racing, which it is very powerful, not just for us, who love it and enjoy it, but also raise awareness for Charities.

My thanks to @sniperhamster182 for the poster

Thanks for reading

Shaun

poster_new.jpg

Last edited:
I have also shared this link to James as I have asked him to comment on this, but wanted to explain that he has to sign up to post a comment ( he is not a sim racer) and RD won't spam him with inundated emails or requests...I hope he will reply shortly

I have also shared this link to James as I have asked him to comment on this, but wanted to explain that he has to sign up to post a comment ( he is not a sim racer) and RD won't spam him with inundated emails or requests...I hope he will reply shortly
I would just like would just like to take the opportunity to thank Shaun Clarke and Dan Kirby for there bit there doing to help raise awareness for chronic regional pain syndrome. Sadly it is a quite uncommon condition that sadly does not have research. I have crps for 17 years due to a broke leg but you can get it from something as simply stunning you toe it can effect any part of the body where there is a nerve. And it can get that bad for some people it's called the suicide syndrome so please let's keep racing for a cure.and thanks again for your support Shaun and Dan and the motorsports community
James wilson-white

If anybody wants to see how close we are to the liveries, you can see them live tomorrow.
https://www.itv.com/hub/itv4
12.38pm Michelin Ginetta GT4 SuperCup 22 Laps

No way .. sigh sigh :(
" ITV Hub is only available to viewers in the UK. If you want to watch in Europe, you may be able to use our ITV Essentials service, which offers our top pick of shows in selected countries. "
BTW, the second sentence in message is very interesting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back