Cars Ford Transit 2005 (WIP)

Hadn't seen this post until after "Jimmer's" video. Now i've just read all 31 pages. Kinda excited to try this out, see how it feels on Hradek with my DK2. It'll be like old times delivering on rubbish UK roads.Only seen through a screen door LOL

Well there we go, the ultimate cringe. :O_o: Been wanting to do something like that for a while, but its harder than it looks! Sorry the audio levels are all over the place, I don't really know what im doing.

Anyway I hope you enjoy, even if you have to skip to around 3 mins or so to just watch the lap only :roflmao: Should be a reasonably good example of a quick one (couple mistakes), beating what they managed on TG (before they started to modify the van with weight/drag reduction etc).

And thats why I give myself a few days after its 'finished', always something I forget to add.

Stopwatch appeared to be 'floating' before, now has its own AO mesh to make it look more natural.

Screenshot_ford_transit_la_canyons_25-7-118-9-44-21.jpg
Screenshot_ford_transit_la_canyons_25-7-118-9-44-23.jpg

Woops i missed this one!

Few things worth mentioning having watched it:

1. Its RWD, not FWD! This is a serious racing establishment. FWD has no place here :D

2. Be sure to shift up somewhere between 3-4k rpm, I tend to do around 3.6k. Waiting to the redline will do you no good at all!

3. Less than 100bhp? Bit harsh, more like 135 :p

Awesome little review though, appreciate the kind words!

-----

One more, will add all these to the first post soon

Last edited:
Yep the dashboard clock is spot on now as far as i remember, had multiple ones of that type between 02, couple of 54s and 55s and only the 02 had the old style the later ones all had digital clock between dials and the little hole in the centre of the cab which was perfect for putting your lighter in :)

Couple more to tide you over till tomorrow :)

(PS. just fixed the tyre lower pressure thing he showcased, as well as my boneheaded mistake with the window winder/buttons :roflmao:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back