For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

This is for pick up only or i can deliver in a 20 mile radius of Cardiff for a small charge.

Gameracer Driving Rig.

It is a bit beat up and bruised as i have had it many, many years. The seat cold probably go more padding and it is a little scratched up.

It also comes with seat risers and the "action platform".

The closest to it is the Gameracer Elite on the website but it has the older style seat.

Asking £130. No offers.

I will also happily do a direct swap for a Fanatec Rennsport Stand.

PM me if you are interested.

Upvote 0
I have a Turtle Beach X41 Headphone set and a Energiser Universal Charger for sale. Both are in excellant condition as they have both been hardly used. The headphones come with the original packaging and contents but i dont have the box for the charger anymore.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Ideally looking to do a straight swap for a G25/27 set-up(wheel, pedals and shifter) or £90 collected preferably.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Upvote 0
I am getting a brand new Logitech G27 tomorrow (sigh at last!)

So I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel that is going cheap for anyone who is in the West Yorkshire area, I would rather it was picked up then posting it, as I can show it working (plus I dont want to post it as it will cost alot)

I am happy to let it go for £35, its a great little wheel, works perfectly with rfactor, rfactor 2, F1 2010, F1 2011, Dirt 3, Shift unleashed, GTR and GTR 2, Race 07 (and the rest of simbin stuff) plus GT Legends.

Unfortunatly it has issues with PCars (input lag) and it is not recognised by Driver or need for speed the run.

It has been well looked after and has no scratches or damage, I do not have the box or instructions (but they are not needed), it works on windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit.

PM me if you are interested ;)

Upvote 0
Hi racers,

I have following items for sale:

RaceBoard S http://raceboard.simracing.pl/index.php?mod=products&id=raceboard-s
The device is one month old. Have been used maybe 5 times. I drilled two small holes to attach the device to my rig. Otherwise it is in perfect condition. Brand new cost 99 EUR. I am happy to sell it for 85 EUR with the delivery anywhere in Europe included.

Derek Speare Button Box GT1-FVS
Specifications: One 30mm lighted pushbutton (custom labeling ENGINE START), 9 pushbuttons, 4 two way toggles and 1 safety toggle 19 total functions (measures 7.5 x 4.3 x 2.2" - 190 x 109 x 53mm)
The item is Brand New - unused. Arrived just yesterday. The cost of new was 107,70 USD (88 EUR) including shipping. I am happy to sell it for 80 EUR with delivery anywhere in Europe included.

If you want to buy both items I am happy to sell it for 160 EUR shipping included.

I don NOT negotiate the prices. I think they are reasonable for new items.Thank you.

P1050686.JPG

P1050688.JPG

Upvote 0
for sale 1/5 rc losi 5t 26cc 4WD only bought this in may for £1000 brand new only used five times.. it came with no transmitter, but will throw in a spektrum DX3.0 check out these beasts on youtube.. absoulutly nothing wrong with it just havnt got the time to enjoy it.. looking for £800 ovno.. pm me if intrested, will send some pics..

Upvote 0
Selling to upgrade my PC.

All one package set up on the mobo.

Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UDP4 mobo.
AMD Phenom II Quad Core 955 BE 3.2gig @ 3.6gig
Noctua huge ass CPU cooler with attached 120mm fan (forgot it's model name)

All this will be connected (don't want to remove anything) but i will make sure it is all safe and sound on postage.

£90 including postage and packaging within the UK.

Powercolor AMD HD6950 2 gig graphics card. Unboxed but will be delivered in anti static bad within a asus geforce box so will be well packaged.

£140 including postage and packaging within the UK

All of these items definately work as they are in my maching right now being used. However this presents a problem taking photos as i cannot photograph them whilst in use!

If you have any further questions shoot me a PM.

Cheers
Marcus.

Upvote 0
Wanted: Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 pedal unit.

Hi,

Just bought my 7 year old son a used Thrustmaster 458 wheel to use on his Xbox 360 and also to start playing some PC sims, but literally 20 mins after playing with it the brake pedal snapped inside the unit!!

Was wondering if anyone may have a faulty wheel with the pedals going spare as my little fella was really looking forward to this wheel and as we're on a tight budget I had to buy pre-owned.

Just a shot in the dark probably.

Cheers,

Phil.

Upvote 0
shoes.JPG

I have these my wife bought (Bday Present) but unfortunatley they are size 8 US, or EUR 42 (a bit small for me). Never been used other than fitting, she paid $149 AUS. I don't mind keeping them for a showpiece, but then again, if I can recoop most of her dollars it would be good too.

Anyone interested, if so PM me or name a price, I'll then pass enquiries on to my wife and see if she would accept.

Upvote 0
For Sale: Sim Racing rig.
Asking $750
Pick-up only. (location Bendigo, Victoria, Australia)
Included in rig:
Modified G25 (with Perfect pedal and LEDNT52 digi dash).
Racing frame with fully adjustable seat and 4 point Harness.
Butt Kicker Gamer and behind seat mounting point.
All drivers and programs needed to use and adjust the above.

Reason for selling is im moving to a remote place and dont realy want to put it in storage.
All is working fine Im happy for interested buyer to have a drive of it before buying.
The rig can be split in half and has been transported in the back of a toyota yaris(with back seats down) but can be broken down further if needed.

The G25 has been modified with the perfect pedal, larger brake plate, LEDNT52 digital dash, chilicoke shifter mod and stering wheel mod with 35cm wheel,modified larger paddle shifters(to suit larger wheel), hand brake mod(with option of analoge or digital, and also includes the leobodnar g25/g27 pedal USB adaptor.

The frame has been modded to fit a hand brake and butt kicker, also a floor and reverse pedal mod has been done.
All original G25 parts IE: wheel, brake plate, and brake spring and pedal case. will be included with sale incase u want to revert back to original.

pics of rig:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/sdc10659t.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/sdc10656j.jpg/

Video of digi dash:

If interested please E-mail me at LOV01007897@gmail.com

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period