For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

2 items:

Gameracer Pro Simracing rig.

I am out of space with 3 young kids and a small house. I am in Cardiff in Wales and I am looking to swap this for a ATI HD 6950 2 gig.

Currently the Gameracer has a real car seat attached to it which i can leave or i can put the original Corbeau Bucket Seat back on it. However the Corbeau will need more padding installed as i have pretty much flattened it with my fat a**.

I also have a LG 23" 1920*1080 monitor which i would like to swap for a decent quality triple monitor desk stand.

All other reasonable monetary offers or item swaps considered.

I can take pics if needed but haven't got my camera to hand currently.

Upvote 0
FS: Obutto with all accessories (NJ/NY/PA,USA - Pickup only)

Hello, putting this up here for a friend.

He has an Obutto Gaming Cockpit with all accessories for sale, pick up only, located in Central NJ, USA.

Looking for $550 firm.

Please contact dannytmccarthy@hotmail.com if interested.
Includes:
Obutto Gaming Cockpit
Obutto Triple Monitor Mount Accessory
Obutto Acrylic Tabletop Accessory
Obutto Flight Stick Mount Accessory

Thank you.

(Logitech stuff not included)

photo (2)b.jpg

Upvote 0
Triple Screen Setup swap?

Guys,
I currently run 2 x Dell 2208WFP and 1 x Dell E2210F screens for my iRacing/rFactor 2 sim rig. However they are so impractical for my small house and 3 kids that i am considering moving to a 1 x HDTV setup.

Is there anyone in or around the Cardiff area that would consider swapping my 3 1680x1050 screen's for their 1 1080p hdtv (the bigger the better). I would also include the Displayport adaptor and the DVI cables.

A couple of things to note. One of the 2208wfp's came with a stand from a different monitor and is consequently lower sitting and needs to be propped up to sit level with the other 2 screens. Also, the E2210F doesn't match colour wise as well as i would like but as i use it as a side monitor i don't really notice it. Also, the screen has a couple of small marks that can be seen when it is off but I don't notice them when they are on.

If anyone is interested then just shoot me a PM.

Cheers
Marcus.

**EDIT** This swap is still on the table if anyone is interested.

Upvote 0
Hi all,

I have a Simraceway S1 wheel for sale as I won it in a competition and already have a Logitech G27 and another S1 wheel.
Its completely new in original case, not opened at all.
You can give an offer here or send me a pm.

Upvote 0
Hey guys,

I'm selling a Thrustmaster F430 Steering Wheel in mint condition £50 (used about 10 times) & a Logitech G25 Steering Wheel also in very good condition (used for about a month) for £100, drop me a message if your interested.

SOLD!

Pictures available on request. Prices are cash on collection, can post anywhere within the UK but charges will apply.

Sorry guys but this has to be UK only.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks.

- Dan

Upvote 0
Hey guys,

I'm selling a Thrustmaster F430 Steering Wheel in mint condition £50 (used about 10 times) & a Logitech G25 Steering Wheel also in very good condition (used for about a month) for £100, drop me a message if your interested.

SOLD!

Pictures available on request. Prices include delivery within the UK only! Will only post to the UK, sorry guys.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks.

- Dan

Upvote 0
Once again I'm cleaning up and offing some things I don't use.

So first up I have a mobo and CPU combo. Once I decide on what else I'm going to part with I'll post that as well.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103727

Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+ AMD 990FX
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131735

Both are hardly used and only used for testing purposes. I was going to use it for another build but have not had the use for it.

$250 shipped to the lower 48.

7124724123_a0b04a03de_z.jpg

7124724171_c265e3529f_z.jpg

7124724231_b8898df069_z.jpg

Upvote 0
I have for sale a fanatec gt2 wheel, clubsport pedals and rennsport V2 wheel stand with pedal stopper all items are a couple of months old and in as new condition, all with original boxes and I’m lead to believe the warranty is transferable.

£350

I also have for sale my gaming pc, this is an excellent machine and very capable.
spec is:

XFX HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI Dual DP Out PCI-E Graphics Card

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium w/SP1

OCZ 30GB Vertex SSD 2.5" SATA-II Read = 210MB/s, Write = 135MB/s

OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD - SATA-III

Coolermaster CM690 II Lite

Coolermaster GX 650W PSU

Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3GHz Socket 1155 6MB Cache

Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz XMS3 Memory Kit CL9 unbuffered

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev 2 Socket 775, 1156, 1155, 1366, AM2, AM3 Heatpipe CPU Cooler

Biostar TP67B+ B3 Revision P67 Socket 1155 5.1 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard

Logitech MK250 wireless keyboard, 2.4 GHz

Logitech M310 wireless mouse, 2.4GHz

Logitech's X-140 stereo speakers

£600

Located in the midlands, england, uk.
Pictures are available on request.

Upvote 0
Hi all,
Space dictates a move back to a single screen.

Therefore,

Offered: 3 x Dell 22" 1680*1050 monitors and 1 x Active displayport adaptor.

Wanted: 1 x 27 1080p monitor (with HDMI, VGA and DVI inputs preferably) OR 1 x 32 1080p HDTV.

The Dells are not quite matched and consist of 1 x E2210F and 2 x 2208WFP (one appears to have a stand from a different monitor and is lower so sits on a small piece of wood on my desk).

If anyone is interested then please PM me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play