For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Radeon graphics cards for sale. Both in first class condition and in their original boxes

MSI HD5750 1 Gb Radeon graphics card - £40 plus £7 insured courier delivery (UK)

XFX HD5770 1 Gb Radeon graphics card - £50 plus £7 insured courier delivery (UK)

Photo's available

Upvote 0
Hey guys :)

Selling my "Point of View GTX 580 charged" plus mounted accelero xtreme cooler for 300€ plus shipping or any reasonable good offer.

gtx580plfr.jpg

Im selling it cause im switching to tripplescreen. Sadly this card dont supports it but its still an awesome fast gpu.

Cheers Erik

EDIT: price goes down to 260€!!

Upvote 0
For Sale: Roso F1 steering wheel

Hi guys,
I am wanting to sell my Roso F1 steering wheel. I bought it in december 2011 and got it in april 2012. It is completely unused. I am no home constructor and this is the reason why I am selling it. For most people it should be easy to open the cover and drill a hole into the g25 cover but not for me. The wheel is completely new and I think 700 Euros would be a fair price for the device. If somebody is interested please write me a PM. Btw I am based in Vienna (Austria). The wheel I am talking about is this one:

http://www.zroso.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=56

I ordered the Standard Wheel for 630 Euro with the „High quality Knitter pushbutton switches“ which costed 150 Euro in addition. The shipping costs were 90 Euro.
I made two videos of the wheel. Here are the links:

Here is an additional link to the manual of the wheel. You can read how you have to change your G25/G27 to use this wheel:

http://www.zroso.com/index/downloads/Roso installation guide.pdf

Greetings Alex

Upvote 0
Gamepod Wheel stand as seen below.

Ideal for those sim racers that do not have room for a full rig.

I have drilled it for a fanatec wheel but it will take the Xbox wheel clamp and Logitech G27 / G26 clamps easily.

Selling as I am back to using my full rig.

**The Xbox wheel pictured is already sold and not part of this sale**

Pick up from Cardiff definately preferred as this is heavy and will be expensive to post but i will post subject to calculating the cost.

£45 plus whatever postage is.
full-3195-39814-138959067.jpg

Upvote 0
Decided to sell the Fanatec Clubsport base along with the F1 rim and I set up a second auction for the GT2 rim in-case anyone is interested in just that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261083502738

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261083511037

Went with eBay for safety's sake. Post any questions about them here and I will answer.

I also have the Heavy Duty Fanatec table clamp bracket and a G27 H-shifter with a Bodnar USB adapter that aren't "officially" up for sale anywhere but we could work something out if anyone is interested.

Upvote 0
Selling a few monitors off.

I have two Dell U2412M 24" 1920x1200 IPS screens for sale. This is a UK sale. £180 each including decent next day delivery.

Also have a Hazro 27" 2560x1440 S-IPS monitor for sale, too. 290 including delivery for this one.

If someone is interested in all my three Dells for triple screens, i might sell, but then the Hazro will have to be taken off sale. Let me know if you are interested on that combo. Please beware, there is no way to really save any money on delivery costs, as however i pack it up, it's going to be pricey. Delivery is included in the prices. If someone wants to pick up from hertfordshire (hoddesdon), they can :)

Pics and proof of sales on ebay and a popular UK forums where i have over 40 sales will be provided, along with receipts and all that stuff. There is a lot of warranty left on all these screens.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
I am selling:
-my Logitech G25, including pedals and shifter
-my Fanatec GT3RS including both shifters and the bars to hold them
- my Thrustmaster T500 RS (if the price is right) and the pedals that belong to it
All prices are to be negotiated, if you are interested, send me a PM

Upvote 0
pico projector aaxa p2
pedales thrustmaster t500 rs
cambio marcha act labs
cable pedales leo bodnar
monitor pequeño 7 pulgadas
proyecto volante ferrari f1 foro escuadron
buttkicker gamer 1
ledtn52 display
tachometer+symprojects
bettaimnovation+rpm+cambio marcha
proximamente volante frex y dgt con volantes momo y
volante ferrari add on con display
para mas informacion mandar privado para precio y foto

quien este interesado q me mande un mp para decirle los precios y enseñarles las fotos

Upvote 0
pico projector aaxa p2
pedales thrustmaster t500 rs
cambio marcha act labs
cable pedales leo bodnar
monitor pequeño 7 pulgadas
proyecto volante ferrari f1 foro escuadron
buttkicker gamer 1
ledtn52 display
tachometer+symprojects
bettaimnovation+rpm+cambio marcha
proximamente volante frex y dgt con volantes momo y
volante ferrari add on con display
para mas informacion mandar privado para precio y foto

quien este interesado q me mande un mp para decirle los precios y enseñarles las fotos

Can you please use English in our fourms.. Thanks

Upvote 0
pico projector aaxa p2
pedals thrustmaster t500rs
shifter act labs
standalone pedals interface leo bodnar
proyect steering ferrari forum escuadron 69
tachometer+symprojcts
bettaimnovation+rpm+led shifter
for more information send private msg rates and photos thanks

Upvote 0
I have a Le mans style wheel with a simscreen, shifter paddles, group N quick release and adapters for your system including shipping. USB cables included. Originally selling for $825.00, reducing to $800.00 + shipping and adding a Group N quick release.
The adapter right now is set up to use the 3 bolt pattern once the stock paddles are removed on a g25/27.
If you change your wheel system, will make a new adapter free, just pay for shipping.
Has 4 push type encoders, 1 momentary toggle, 1 locking toggle, and 6 buttons.

PM here or email at simracn@gmail.com 20120825_191622-1.jpg20120825_192226-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Selling a few monitors off.

I have two Dell U2412M 24" 1920x1200 IPS screens for sale. This is a UK sale. £180 each including decent next day delivery.

Also have a Hazro 27" 2560x1440 S-IPS monitor for sale, too. 290 including delivery for this one.

If someone is interested in all my three Dells for triple screens, i might sell, but then the Hazro will have to be taken off sale. Let me know if you are interested on that combo. Please beware, there is no way to really save any money on delivery costs, as however i pack it up, it's going to be pricey. Delivery is included in the prices. If someone wants to pick up from hertfordshire (hoddesdon), they can :)

Pics and proof of sales on ebay and a popular UK forums where i have over 40 sales will be provided, along with receipts and all that stuff. There is a lot of warranty left on all these screens.

Thanks!

Interested in one of the Dells at £170 mate. I replied to your MM thread on OCUk :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play