For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

No worries Adrian, heheh, I figured you didn't see it was a joke at first :)

Oh and the problem you are mentioning about moving the PC all the time would most likely be transient chip syndrome eh? hehe (not a joke) ;)

Upvote 0
ITEM NOW SOLD - Thanks

ECCI precision wheel - UK

Believed to be a CDS 4000 (correct me if I'm wrong).

This is no ordinary wheel unit. The craftsmanship that has gone into producing this is astonishing. This is a quality wheel and to say that it's a solid construction doesn't begin to cover it. It weighs 15.5kg. It does have fixing points to mount it but sat on a desk it doesn't really need it !

Fully tested and working (well!). It comes complete with USB adaptor for connection to the PC.

£75 plus shipping at cost (probably £20).
For sale within the UK as the sheer weight would be prohibitively expensive to ship abroad.

For photos see - http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281167

Upvote 0
For sale (UK only)
Logitech G27 (Modded with custom OMP wheel)
Fanatec Clubsport pedals (With tuning kit)
Frex Sequential shifter
SLI-M
Corbeau Revolution Seat
Gamepod GT2 frame

Would like to sell as a "ONE" but if there isn't enough interest then it will go up for auction as seperate lots.
Open to offers as have no idea as to the resell value..

Cheers guy's and look forward to hearing from you..

Stu.​

Upvote 0
XFX HD 5770 1Gb Radeon cards - UK

I have two XFX Radeon HD 5770 1Gb graphics cards, removed very recently due to upgrading. Both in first class condition. These cards were running together in a CrossfireX setup.

One card is complete with the original box, DVI-VGA adaptor, power supply adaptor cable and CrossfireX cable. I can't find the original Driver CD but will include a CD with the latest AMD drivers.

I would prefer if possible to sell these items together.
£100 plus £10 insured courier carriage for both cards.

See http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282304 for photo's

Thanks

Upvote 0
For Sale Logitech G27

Selling my G27 as I need to raise money and funds aren't great at the moment. The wheel is as good as new and is just over a year old. Iv looked after it and its in full working order. Shes my little baby and has been looked after and cleaned to save any dust etc getting in it.

I'm looking for £180 and if there are no buyers I will put it on eBay. Also posted else where. Will post to anywhere and will tell buyer of P&P charges when I receive there details.

Will upload pic in next 30 minutes.

Upvote 0
Chaps,
I need a 22", 1680*1050 monitor to complete my Eyefinity setup.. however budget is only £50.. I know this is at the low end of the price spectrum but is there anyone who has one they are willing to part with for this price?

It has to have DVI capabilities and whilst make is not overly important, I would prefer a Dell or Samsung to match the 2 that I have already.

Cheers
Marcus.

Upvote 0
I have a 50% off code to logitech.com, they gave me that instead of sending me a new mouse when mine died. kind of disappointed in that but that's o.t.

You can have my 50% off code if you promise to get me a g9 mouse with it/ship the mouse to me.

for reference a g27 + a g9 mouse would equal around 190 after the discount, so still considerably cheaper than a g27.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies