Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love this mod!! when will this be fixed for AC 1.8?

PW9iVlz.png

Fix? It works fine in 1.8 just as it did in 1.7.xx

I think you have not installed it correctly. Please ensure you have installed the all the folders in the "contents" folder and not just the "cars" folder.

upload_2016-8-28_16-1-38.png

The only difference is the clutch in 1st gear when pulling away, which may be implemented in an update but it is not necessary in the short term so it may not be tomorrow that we update the car.

Last edited:
50,000 downloads in less than a year!

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who downloaded and donated and to those who followed this mod from its inception right through to its release (and numerous updates).

And a special thanks to RD for providing a proper forum for mods after the closing of the kunos support forums.

50,000 downloads in less than a year!

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who downloaded and donated and to those who followed this mod from its inception right through to its release (and numerous updates).

And a special thanks to RD for providing a proper forum for mods after the closing of the kunos support forums.

This is one amazing mod man, I hope you keep supporting it, would suck to see it die off.

Best regards.

There's something i noticed at the f2002 top speed that bothered me so much.

The highest top speed it can reach with low downforce is almost 369 km/h.

In assetto corsa however, no matter how much i lower the downforce, i can reach a maximun of 361 km/h.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back