Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hallo everyone,
I kindly ask support in relation to a problem that I can not fix.
I downloaded from the download section here the latest release of the Ferrari F2002 car mod. Unpacked the file and install the folder "Ferrari F2002" in C / Program Files / Steam / SteamApps / common / Assetto Corsa / content / cars. I select ac started the car and the track, I press start, everything seems to load after a few seconds but instead return to the initial selection page. I have this problem only with some car mods not with all. For example, the BMW M6 GT3 mod works perfectly. My game is installed in c: consists of a hard drive from 128gb ssd while through steamover I hijacked cars and tracks to another secondary hard drive F: 1 Tb. The thing that I do not back is that this problem does not present itself to me with all the mod cars but only with some such as the Ferrari F2002.

I thank those who will give me directions on how to solve

Gigi

You need to install everything in the contents folder. You are only adding the car to the game when you also need to copy over the fonts and the 3d driver file.

Copy the "contents" folder in the download to Program Files / Steam / SteamApps / common / Assetto Corsa

Hi burrito thanks for you support.
I unzipped the file and now I have three folders:
"Content", "No Dust Skins" and "2K Skins".
The folder "Content" contains three subfolders "cars", "drivers" and "fonts"
I have to copy the folder "Content" or the 3 subfolders? and where? in C/ProgramFiles/Steam / SteamApps/common/AssettoCorsa/content/ OR in C/ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamApps /common/AssettoCorsa/content/cars?

I apologize for the question probably trivial but my knowledge is very limited and without your support I would not know quite how to do

Hi burrito thanks for you support.
I unzipped the file and now I have three folders:
"Content", "No Dust Skins" and "2K Skins".
The folder "Content" contains three subfolders "cars", "drivers" and "fonts"
I have to copy the folder "Content" or the 3 subfolders? and where? in C/ProgramFiles/Steam / SteamApps/common/AssettoCorsa/content/ OR in C/ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamApps /common/AssettoCorsa/content/cars?

I apologize for the question probably trivial but my knowledge is very limited and without your support I would not know quite how to do
You have to copy the 3 subfolders to /.../assettocorsa/content :)

Epic mod mate, I downloaded your skinpack too so I'm racing full grid thanks to you! But my only problem, when I try to race full grid I can't hear other cars. (i can't hear my own engine if I try to race with outside cam too) If you fix this sound issue this'll be the best mod ever for me. Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Except the one i mentioned didn't even got affected at all. No volume reduction and other kind of stuff that kills the sound.

Not sure what you're not understanding as I already explained the reason why the mod you mentioned continues to work, the parameters that Kunos just added in the v1.9 update were already in the audio files for that mod.

Don't worry guys, I am busy working on the sound for the F2002. One week before AC1.9 was released, sound modders were able to have a look at the new build. So I was able to do the basic work before the actual release but as always, game is updated but there is still a lot of tweaking to do until me and my team are happy with the result. Be patience - The V10 will come back :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Don't worry guys, I am busy working on the sound for the F2002. One week before AC1.9 was released, sound modders were able to have a look at the new build. So I was able to do the basic work before the actual release but as always, game is updated but there is still a lot of tweaking to do until me and my team are happy with the result. Be patience - The V10 will come back :thumbsup:
Very happy to read this !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back