Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here is the Sound from F138 for the F2002
I hope a sound update is still coming

mod edit - Please don't post external download links

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the Sound from F138 for the F2002
I hope a sound update is still coming
The sound is coming and we don't appreciate this half-baked attempt at replicating the sound. It dilutes the quality of our mod and post release support. I understand that it is a popular car and it has been a reasonably long time but we have lives and we also have to evaluate other additions and fixes and ensure that we are not creating 1.4.1, 1.4.2 etc after uploading 1.4. We aim to have 1.4 and only need to update the mod if a new feature is available. So far we have succeeded but posts like this damage our efforts of keeping it clear to the public what is official and what isn't. Please remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound is coming and we don't appreciate this half-baked attempt at replicating the sound. It dilutes the quality of our mod and post release support. I understand that it is a popular car and it has been a reasonably long time but we have lives and we also have to evaluate other additions and fixes and ensure that we are not creating 1.4.1, 1.4.2 etc after uploading 1.4. We aim to have 1.4 and only need to update the mod if a new feature is available. So far we have succeeded but posts like this damage our efforts of keeping it clear to the public what is official and what isn't. Please remove it.

Sorry!!!!!!....
But it was luckily already removed from the moderator

steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars
The read me inside contains the proper instructions! Its easier to drop the content folder inside ..../steamapps/common/assettocorsa/
I HAVE BIG PROBLEM NOT WORKING FOR ME! I CHECK THAT STEAMM APPS AND I DONT HAVE ASSETOCORSA NOT WORKING FOR MEEE!! HELP ME PLS !!!

1189592.jpg

The sound and the majesty returns to Assetto Corsa! (Tonight, hopefully :p)​

The long waited update is finally here :)

1.4 Update

Graphics
  • Mod now uses Kunos supplied driver_no_HANS
  • Updated driver animations to reflect above
  • Updated driver suits to reflect above
  • Updated driver gloves to reflect above
Physics
  • New variables added to tyres
  • Updated suspension stiffness
  • Updated damper settings to reflect above
Sound
  • New Sound created to be compatible with AC 1.9
  • Numerous additions and tweaks beyond the compatibilty update to improve...

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I love the mod; it is very beautiful. However, I just got 5.33.9 at Nordschleife with default settings and soft tires on my second lap on a green track. This is with an analog stick controller. I usually only get around 5:45 in other F1 cars if I am really good. What do you think? Too fast?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.