Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I have the same problem with last update of assetto corsa the car sits on "validating setup". Any Suggestion ? Thanks.
:-(

They already replied to that same question that somebody else asked... See below:

Yes, it's related to a fix that was introduced in 1.7.4, you will have to wait for an update which is being worked on as we speak :)

Please update it (or give us some dev code :)

They said above already that they're working on it.

I reinstalled the car and now I cant drive it anymore. It loads fine but it gets stuck there, where i could start to drive it says: SETUP VALIDATING PLEASE WAIT

Never had that before, I also dont have a setup and didnt change anything :(
K1600_244210_20160728115416_1.JPG

EDIT: Just saw others have the same problem

I will check with the team if i can upload an unofficial hotfix for this, because whatever you tell people they will consider it as a new version and we don't want that (trust me i have already experienced this) :D

And for those who are really really impatient, it's related to the heave fix, and you should remove this from the setup.ini

[ROD_LENGTH_HF]
SHOW_CLICKS=
TAB=
NAME=
MIN=
MAX=
STEP=
POS_X=
POS_Y=
HELP=

and

[ROD_LENGTH_HR]
SHOW_CLICKS=
TAB=
NAME=
MIN=
MAX=
STEP=
POS_X=
POS_Y=
HELP=

But you will ruin aero, because you will have to tune ride heights again in aero.ini, so better wait for a hotfix or the next version.

Having an issue with it on AC 1.7.5. Keeps saying 'Setup Validating, Please Wait'. I changed no settings, just launched in Practice Mode and this is what I'm getting. I tried all modes and it's the same. See screenshot attached...

Having an issue with it on AC 1.7.5. Keeps saying 'Setup Validating, Please Wait'. I changed no settings, just launched in Practice Mode and this is what I'm getting. I tried all modes and it's the same. See screenshot attached...
Literally above you. Please read.

havn't played this in a while but now getting a 'validating setup' error.
did not have this on earlier kunos builds - can't see anything wrong in the setup screens, normally it's the suspension setup that gives error, but all looks fine :thumbsdown:

havn't played this in a while but now getting a 'validating setup' error.
did not have this on earlier kunos builds - can't see anything wrong in the setup screens, normally it's the suspension setup that gives error, but all looks fine :thumbsdown:
As above. If you scroll through the latest page of support you will see others are having issues and that it was caused by the 1.7.4 hotfix and that we are working on an update to fix these issues but also to add the new features that came in 1.7 so it has taken a little longer than a normal hotfix.

As above. If you scroll through the latest page of support you will see others are having issues and that it was caused by the 1.7.4 hotfix and that we are working on an update to fix these issues but also to add the new features that came in 1.7 so it has taken a little longer than a normal hotfix.
ok, thanx - thought i was going mad :)

Hi guys I am running the lastest version of assetto corsa and installed version 1.3 of this mod in assetto corsa but the mod won't even start up up with me, when I start with this mod it goes into the loading sreecn and then goes back to the track page.

For those wondering why pressures are so low in the setup:

- First, thanks for not checking the readme
- Pressures, during the grooved tyres era, were very low, around 16-18 PSI hot pressures (mainly because tyres had a stiffer structure than nowadays)
- AC has a bug when it comes to the relationship between temperature and pressure: pressure increases so much with temperature and it's not linear.
- This car was designed to be used with tyre blankets ON, so you can run at the pressures mentioned above.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back