Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Glad to hear it :)
Guys, please make sure you also copy the "driver" folder :)
OK ,the car looks great. I can see it in the "garage", I can change skins, I just can't drive it.
As far as I can see in the files, comparing them to other cars (I'm not a PC wizzard btw), everything looks fine.
I'm not sure about the "driver f2002 KN5model (10.862 kB)"? It is in the ferrari f2002 (Assetto Corsa>content>cars folder right now, but I don't see a similar one in other cars ?
In game, the car seems to load (I get the logo and some info) but as soon as the track starts to load, the screen goes black and sends me back to the menu.
When I try the AC content manager, I get the message: "CANCELLED - Driver model is probably missing".
Resolution is fine and I checked the Steam integrity.

Maybe I messed up something else, or isn't the steering wheel supposed to show data ?
I drove the car at first in cockpit view with the wheel disabled, but now I enabled it and there are no visible data, only the rev warning ?

From the ReadMe included in the mod:

Drag and drop the [whole contents of the] content folder into:
"----\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\"

The mod contains a fonts folder, just like the driver folder it also needs to be copied over into the content folder in the above file path.

From the ReadMe included in the mod:

Drag and drop the [whole contents of the] content folder into:
"----\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\"

The mod contains a fonts folder, just like the driver folder it also needs to be copied over into the content folder in the above file path.
Thanks mate. My bad. Placed that in the wrong place, works fine now.
Shall I give 6 stars now ? :D

Updates will only be done when the core game is updated with a feature that affects this car.

At no point was a McLaren car promised or teased or hinted at so it will not be coming from us at this time.

Ok thank you for the updates, yeah I just said Mclaren but it could be any car. I personaly don't think we need a full grid, but having at least two different cars from a same season is always better for extra competition. Obviously that's just my opinion.

Hi all :) Just a small update on what will be happening in the future with this mod.

We will be updating this car for AC V1.7, adding brake temperatures and tyre growth along with a new FFB code that comes with the new tyre model. This is currently stalled due to a deactivation of a method used in this mod to control the tyre grip against load (more info). If and when this is fixed we can focus on releasing an update for the mod.

We will also be looking to implement the new lights systems added with the Kunos F1 cars and any other graphical additions to the game that arrived in V1.7

I used (and loved) this mod before, but then I uninstalled all mods, updated AC, reinstalled but now when race is launched the car sits on "validating setup". Tried changing setup components, reset to default, etc. but no help. Also cannot change camber or other settings. Any ideas?

Thanks for the super quick reply Qazdar, sounds like the update is a mixed blessing, but I am looking forward to how it will help realism in the cars.
We try our best with realism with the available tools :)

if you have some observations, it's the right time to make them, i have mine for example : the car is too floaaty on the rear :p

Last edited:
Since last update of Steam\rF2 (two days ago), I get a "Validation Setup" error message that doesn't allow me to race anymore (Single player and Multiplayer, only with this great Mod). Setup wasn't changed at all. Default setup doesn't work either.
Please check the mod on the last build of rF2 and Steam client.

Best regards.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea