F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

If you develop a car , and develop it well , and then swap teams you can affect this outcome yourself . Aarava ( a youtuber ) is in his 5th season . He did s1 with Toro Rosso , s2 and s3 with Renault , s4 with Red Bull and is doing season 5 with Force India . In his game Merc have dropped a fair bit although are still good , Red Bull are stronger than normal and Renault are really strong compared to how they start . So basically your choice is stick with a team and get used to Ferrari or Merc ruling the roost or change teams every one or two seasons and therefore affect how good the cars become yourself with your own R and D .
Thnx for thinking with me! But thats not really what i wanted to know. I want to mod the game so the difference in performance between the cars will be much less than it is now. For a example: i think it should be possible for a Sauber or Mclaren to get into the top 10 once in a while. I know it's not realistic but it will make the game more exciting. That's why i asked if there is someway to modify the car's performance.

As you may have seen in the WIP thread or Twitter, me and a team of modders have been working on a 2005 season mod and we'd like to get some community involvement with the development now. We would like to get career helmets designed for the mod, so to anyone that wants to make some helmets for us we will accept designs, and anyone that makes a design that ends up in the actual will get access to the mod prior to release ;))

If you make helmets send me a message here with some pictures :) Use any team from 2005 with their normal helmet sponsors

As you may have seen in the WIP thread or Twitter, me and a team of modders have been working on a 2005 season mod and we'd like to get some community involvement with the development now. We would like to get career helmets designed for the mod, so to anyone that wants to make some helmets for us we will accept designs, and anyone that makes a design that ends up in the actual will get access to the mod prior to release ;))

If you make helmets send me a message here with some pictures :) Use any team from 2005 with their normal helmet sponsors
I can do some helmets when I get home

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back