F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

As you may have seen in the WIP thread or Twitter, me and a team of modders have been working on a 2005 season mod and we'd like to get some community involvement with the development now. We would like to get career helmets designed for the mod, so to anyone that wants to make some helmets for us we will accept designs, and anyone that makes a design that ends up in the actual will get access to the mod prior to release ;))

If you make helmets send me a message here with some pictures :) Use any team from 2005 with their normal helmet sponsors
I will edit it still but this is beginning
F1_2017_photo_20171126_190452.jpg
F1_2017_photo_20171126_190458.jpg

Hi
I wanted to ask for 2 things that I need to my new career , I will be very thankful if somebody makes that
1.George Russel helmet from Abu Dhabi Practice ( somehing like this )
XPB_916599_HiRes.jpg

2 . Number 35 with RUS on the sharkfin ( for Force India of course)

Hi
I wanted to ask for 2 things that I need to my new career , I will be very thankful if somebody makes that
1.George Russel helmet from Abu Dhabi Practice ( somehing like this )
XPB_916599_HiRes.jpg

2 . Number 35 with RUS on the sharkfin ( for Force India of course)
To replace Ocon, Perez or career driver?

well, he says "my new career" so I assume it is for himself. does it really differ that much between a helmet for an existing driver versus your own career driver?
Yes.

Ocon has a Bell, Perez has a Schuberth and the (stock) career driver has an Arai model. They're widely different in texture!

Would someone like the challenge of repainting the Williams FW40 to resemble the FW14 but with the modern Williams sponsors?

Red Degree logos on the sidepods.
Martini rear wing.
JCB in the Yellow engine cover.
Martini in place of Labatt's.

Or is this too difficult of a challenge?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%