F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Hmmm, anyone wanna add tobacco sponsors to the following please?

- Ferrari 412 T2 Marlboro
- Williams Renault FW14B Camel
- Williams Renault FW18 Rothmans
- McLaren Merc MP4/13 West

Hmmm, anyone wanna add tobacco sponsors to the following please?

- Ferrari 412 T2 Marlboro
- Williams Renault FW14B Camel
- Williams Renault FW18 Rothmans
- McLaren Merc MP4/13 West

The Ferrari 412 T2 is not possible because the UV’s of engine cover, nose, and rear wings are microscopic. They are so small that even if I used an 8192 x 8192 size texture they would still only be a few pixels wide.

I can do both versions if you want red bull sponsors. Ferrari version maybe not
If you could do ferrari sponsors I would love it but I have other helmets that I use (including the one you made), other would probably appreciate it aswell but just getting the up to date red bull sponsors on it would be enough IMO

Lewis-Hamilton-869173.jpg

Can someone make this for career mode?

Since I finished a whole season, the game gets pretty predictable regarding to the drivers finishing positions. Ferrari and Mercedes on top, followed by Red Bull and then the rest. That is realistic but also a little bit boring after a certain amount of time. My question is: Is there a mod to even the performance of all cars? Or is there a way I can do it myself? I know it's not realistic but I think it will be more off a challenge. I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks in advance!

If you develop a car , and develop it well , and then swap teams you can affect this outcome yourself . Aarava ( a youtuber ) is in his 5th season . He did s1 with Toro Rosso , s2 and s3 with Renault , s4 with Red Bull and is doing season 5 with Force India . In his game Merc have dropped a fair bit although are still good , Red Bull are stronger than normal and Renault are really strong compared to how they start . So basically your choice is stick with a team and get used to Ferrari or Merc ruling the roost or change teams every one or two seasons and therefore affect how good the cars become yourself with your own R and D .

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%