F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Hello, Can somebody make Niko Kari helmet from GP 3 series?
_56I4472.4076624.jpg
rsz_gepa_full_9595_gepa-29071799000.jpg
Dimitar has already done it. Just ask him to send it to you

Hello, I wanted to ask if there is anybody who will have time to create a custom number with name on a sharkfin, as Im complete zero at modding and photoshop stuff. Im looking for a number 4 with BEC on sharkfin , for Force India Team. Write a private message if you have time to make that :)

Now that the 2017 season is over, will anyone do be able to recreate the season updates (similar to what @NobbyMilo did for F1 2015 and '16)? This includes the Australia to Russia liveries before the new number regulations came about.

I was thinking that it would have some white and blue stripes on sides (same looking as your fantasy renault helmet) and finnish flag on top off the helmet and have finnish coat of arms (suomen vaakuna) somewhere on the helmet.
If I edit my fantasy renault helmet little bit and add finnish flag to top and few other changes?

I don't know if anyone has requested this, but I would like help in making a McLaren skin with the CHANDON no text logo used in Abu Dabi and Bahrain as NobbyMilo used in their 2016 HD Mclaren V.4 mod. The Starfield CHANDON logo on the sharkfin would be A LOT better than using the CHANDON text logo which mirrors on the other side. With the no text CHANDON star field logo, the mirroring would be far less noticeable. I've tried making it myself using Milo's textures but for some reason the dark grey of the Mclaren turned light grey, but other than that the no text Chandon logo on the shark fin looked perfect. Any help with this would be appreciated, but would be even better if some one with more experience made an HD skin with the logo on the fin. Thank you.

I don't know if anyone has requested this, but I would like help in making a McLaren skin with the CHANDON no text logo used in Abu Dabi and Bahrain as NobbyMilo used in their 2016 HD Mclaren V.4 mod. The Starfield CHANDON logo on the sharkfin would be A LOT better than using the CHANDON text logo which mirrors on the other side. With the no text CHANDON star field logo, the mirroring would be far less noticeable. I've tried making it myself using Milo's textures but for some reason the dark grey of the Mclaren turned light grey, but other than that the no text Chandon logo on the shark fin looked perfect. Any help with this would be appreciated, but would be even better if some one with more experience made an HD skin with the logo on the fin. Thank you.
did you remember to use the intel plugin and BC3 sRGB format when saving?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.2%