F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

You can request as much as you want, it is not possible nor will it be made possible.

As I understand it, reviving the Marlboro design should be impossible (for now), but shouldn't it be possible to create a white base with red stripes? Basically turn the charcoal into white and leave the red as it is. After all, somebody already basically did that, under "Silver McLaren". If he did it white instead of silver, we could probably do away with all the red and white requests.

As I understand it, reviving the Marlboro design should be impossible (for now), but shouldn't it be possible to create a white base with red stripes? Basically turn the charcoal into white and leave the red as it is. After all, somebody already basically did that, under "Silver McLaren". If he did it white instead of silver, we could probably do away with all the red and white requests.
I'd like this aswell

Is it possible to change the performance of the cars?
Also, there are lots of fantasy liveries about, but none for Ferrari or Manor. Are those two particular cars harder to mod, or is it just that nobody has made any yet?

Is it possible to change the performance of the cars?
Also, there are lots of fantasy liveries about, but none for Ferrari or Manor. Are those two particular cars harder to mod, or is it just that nobody has made any yet?
The easiest car to mod is Manor. The rest of the field you can either change the colours or a small detail.

is there any who can do all the cars in HD with the correct liveries and sponsors?

also i know this is a long shot but does anyone know to access the camera files? would like to try use them on the 2015 game

thanks.

Its updated but you can only play at Low graphics. Thats not what we want. Give us a Black Renault already xD.

Or Blue and yellow like the Old days Without the stupid sponsor like the mod listed above.
If you think Mild Seven is a stupid sponsor you should think again and remind yourself of the wonders they did for Renault's success. Anyway...

If you think Mild Seven is a stupid sponsor you should think again and remind yourself of the wonders they did for Renault's success. Anyway...
The sponsors are good I'm just not able to watch a banana or an Ikea car....
Something like this colour (for Renault of course) would be great
upload_2016-9-2_8-26-0.png

They may, I'd rather see Elf. Just looks like cr*p 'cause of the low quality on the renault. Besides they don't have sigarette sponsors anymore.

On topic:

(maybe for the future?) Is it possible to alter the difficulty? Like legend is too fast for me, and expert too slow... I need something precisely in between...

Last edited:
could someone please figure a way to move the hud to the center of the screen but keeping it at the same level neer the bottom.keep looking to my right to see it and causes disruption in my driving.i like driving with tv cam when not in cockpit.thank you.just figured it out .woops !

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea