F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Can you please make a mod for me? Want to use it in career mode.
Would be awesome if i can get it in 1 or 2 weeks time!
Custom Force India car with Dutch / Mexican Theme because Perez is my team mate.

Can you tell me on how to do it or link me a tutorial?

I can modify it, the creator said it is ok.
I know how to extract the decal_tga.dds but i do not know how to edit the decals themself.

I would like to see a Ford F1 racing team which replaces the Force India. The livery and the team should look like the Ford GT Ecoboost of Chip Ganassi Racing. Sorry to bother you guys but I tried to do it (I love reskinning) but I can't export a texture, nore import and I can't edit a decal/livery file. Yes, I can modify it in Photoshop but when i save it the file isn't really edited whith the new emblems. Could any one do it for me, please? Thanks for the one who wants to make it.

I would like to see a Ford F1 racing team which replaces the Force India. The livery and the team should look like the Ford GT Ecoboost of Chip Ganassi Racing. Sorry to bother you guys but I tried to do it (I love reskinning) but I can't export a texture, nore import and I can't edit a decal/livery file. Yes, I can modify it in Photoshop but when i save it the file isn't really edited whith the new emblems. Could any one do it for me, please? Thanks for the one who wants to make it.
that's the tutorial for editing the designs which might help you. Also do note that you can do chassis switches now so replacing force india is just down to a slight json edit.

that's the tutorial for editing the designs which might help you. Also do note that you can do chassis switches now so replacing force india is just down to a slight json edit.
Can I switch chassis? How do I do that. And thanks. I just found that video too, but many thanks. I just start over again ;) Hope I can make an awsome mod!

Can I switch chassis? How do I do that. And thanks. I just found that video too, but many thanks. I just start over again ;) Hope I can make an awsome mod!
you can switch the chassis by editing the team-carmodel.layer file (found under pkg files in the erp archiver). You can find out exactly what to do (with pictures) in the modding questions thread (and just as I'm writing this CW links it :D)

Possible for a new tyre manufacturer mod? e.g. Michelin, Dunlop?

And to expand on that, to have a multi tyre manufacturer mod? Some teams have Pirelli, some another? Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.