F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Hey everyone...
Can someone make this awesome livery on a F1 car?or similar to this ..
Launch-3.jpg

http://www.mobil1hsvracing.com.au/racing/2017/gallery/Mobil-1-HSV-Racing-Team/

Is it possible to increase the performance of the cars to what you would see in 2017? i.e extra grip from the tyres and more downforce, making the lap times 4-5 seconds faster like in real life. Also, is it possible to change the car models at all to make them look more like the 2017 cars?

Is it possible to increase the performance of the cars to what you would see in 2017? i.e extra grip from the tyres and more downforce, making the lap times 4-5 seconds faster like in real life. Also, is it possible to change the car models at all to make them look more like the 2017 cars?
Car performance yes, but car models unfortunately not (For now, it is possible, but we don't know a way to edit it ;)). I work on AI and car performance (I believe I'm not the only one here who doing it), but only for weekends, because I have a school. You can see my testing results in WIP thread! :)

Car performance yes, but car models unfortunately not (For now, it is possible, but we don't know a way to edit it ;)). I work on AI and car performance (I believe I'm not the only one here who doing it), but only for weekends, because I have a school. You can see my testing results in WIP thread! :)
So you could make realistic levels of grip and lap times? And would the AI still be vaguely competent?

Is it possible to make a HUD-Mod for the car positions? I dont want to see only 1 position in the HUD like you are P5 and see only P4 and P6 and sometimes P1.

Maybe only 2 more positions like:
P3
P4
You
P6
P7

That would change a lot for me.

Somebody needs to make a Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes with the Chrome metallic colour, if thats even possible. Ive seen a Mclaren Vodafone Skin. But its in a grey silver colour, not the complete chrome that its so known for.

is anyone planning on doing a 2017 grid? i'd like to start a season with a field of the new liveries. im not sure, but i think some of the liveries out at the moment use the same cars.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies