F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Hello Modders,
can someone show an Totourial how to mod the logos on Drivers Liverie and where i have to copy them ??? 2016-haas_logo_01_d.jpg 20161019082656_1.jpg

I believe both sides of the rear wing are one texture on the McLaren so sadly not :( The Exxon is possible though. I'm going to make the race suits shortly so I'll have a look at the car too.

Hello guys.
Lots of amazing stuff is going on here and I wanted to say "Thank you" to all who are responsible for the custom content. Your doing a great job!
Recently I discovered that the user "Chute535" shared an amazing Brawn GP livery for Williams. This one: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/brawn-gp.126118/

Is there anyone here with knowledge, interest and time who could make a few changes/re-colors of the Williams driver suits, so that they fit the Brawn GP theme? Would be very awesome, especially for the career mode.

I've tried myself to get into modding it, but this stuff is way over my head. Thanks for reading and have a nice day :>

Hello guys.
Lots of amazing stuff is going on here and I wanted to say "Thank you" to all who are responsible for the custom content. Your doing a great job!
Recently I discovered that the user "Chute535" shared an amazing Brawn GP livery for Williams. This one: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/brawn-gp.126118/

Is there anyone here with knowledge, interest and time who could make a few changes/re-colors of the Williams driver suits, so that they fit the Brawn GP theme? Would be very awesome, especially for the career mode.

I've tried myself to get into modding it, but this stuff is way over my head. Thanks for reading and have a nice day :>
I could give it a go, im not a pro tho

Hello could someone make Giovinazzi,Sirotkin,Lance Stroll and Ferucci helmet, if someone does make it could you pm me them thanks.

Was wondering if anyone would be able to make a Peugeot and a Porsche factory team that could replace either Force India and Haas? I wanting to run a factory team only season with only factory backed manufactures participating. Thanks so much for anyone who takes this on.

I recently downloaded the Brawn livery for the Merc, and I love it! I was wondering if someone could mod the rest of the team, suits, pit crews, garage, team name etc. Thanks

I'm currently making a 2017 fantasy line up (not 100% realistic. I don't like the Sauber drivers and Palmer so I replaced them with some of my past favourites who are linked to the teams). I'm fine with altering drivers helmets to fit with their new teams, but I can't make them from scratch for new drivers. Could someone please help me out with the following helmets:

Lance Stroll (Williams)
Esteban Ocon (Force India)
Stoffel Vandoorne (McLaren)
Vitaly Petrov (Renault)
Nick Heidheld (BMW Sauber)
Robert Kubica (BMW Sauber)

Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.