F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

I tried replacing Sauber by a fictional Vaillante F1 Team, but just didn't get it to work properly. Anyone wanna give that kind of a project a go, with Nasr and Ericsson being replaced by Michel Vaillant and Steve Warson, with matching helmets? That would be so awesome!

Anyone can make the mclaren honda from 2015 (from pre-season to the spanish grand prix).
Or similar, I don't like at all the black mclaren from 2016

Some Helmet requests (Trying to create the perfect F1 2017 Grid for Season 2 of my career mode)
I can't seem to find a Lance Stroll one anywhere? - something similar to the uploaded file if possible?
Also an Ocon helmet that will work with Force India (simple sponsor changes on a Manor one wil probably be fine)
Similar thing with sponsors for K-Mag and Hulkenberg so they will work at their new teams

Thanks in advance, I love all the work the modders to to bring this game further to live, despite all the barriers the game tries to put in! :)

Also can we change the numbers on the cars? So I can move K-Mag, and Hulkenberg and the numbers aren't wrong?

Attachments

• Lance Stroll Helmet Idea.jpg
    Lance Stroll Helmet Idea.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 265
Some Helmet requests (Trying to create the perfect F1 2017 Grid for Season 2 of my career mode)
I can't seem to find a Lance Stroll one anywhere? - something similar to the uploaded file if possible?
Also an Ocon helmet that will work with Force India (simple sponsor changes on a Manor one wil probably be fine)
Similar thing with sponsors for K-Mag and Hulkenberg so they will work at their new teams

Thanks in advance, I love all the work the modders to to bring this game further to live, despite all the barriers the game tries to put in! :)

Also can we change the numbers on the cars? So I can move K-Mag, and Hulkenberg and the numbers aren't wrong?
I have made a Nico Hulkenburg Renault helmet with the right gloves and visor...... If it would help in anyway?

And yes you can change the numbers on the car

We could work on it together if you want to? I have some stuff ready

I can't find many alternative Ferrari skins, or any new teams that replaces Ferrari.
There are some alternative skins about, but the color scheme is so iconic it is unlikely to change that much, and the team is also unlikely to leave F1 hence the lack of interest. I'm sure if you have an idea of something you want, you can request it here.

Sorry if this had been asked or is irrelevant, taken a forced break from the game :' (

Any mods to expand the choices you can make at the end of the season for teams? Noticed from videos that once you're in a "top team" you can't move to a "mid-tier" team unless you do poorly. Thanks.

So, I don't know whether this is even possible, but considering the fact that some mods focus on new seasons after the "first" (current) season, then maybe it'd be possible to create this kind of game editor where you could replace drivers according to your own whimsies and have them move from one team to another and maybe even create new ones in some manner or other? Could this be possible to implement? (something similar to ModdingWay in FIFA, I guess, but for F1's career mode)

Ferrari Skins

Hello, I am looking for Ferrari skins in the F2002 to F2005 era.

It should look on the side like this:
2002-Ferrari-F2002-F1-Image-lr024.jpg

On Board like this:
hqdefault.jpg

Or that:
f8c2c198aa.jpg

Misc: There are 2 things that would make this skin perfect:
  • the sound of the V10
  • Bridgestone Tyres

Thank you in advance!

Not sure if possible but i would really like a virtual mirror for this game as i am not able to see the mirrors with the fov i prefer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back