F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

Don't get yourself all worked up about 3DSimED. I have the updated version and all it does for now is import the car models and the track models. If we could exported models I would of changed a few tracks and cars as well but unfortunate this is not the case.

Those are the car for 2017. can anyone make?

Attachments

• Ferrari-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    Ferrari-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 362
  • Force-India-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    Force-India-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 291
  • HaasF1-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    HaasF1-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 332
  • Manor-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    Manor-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 342
  • McLaren-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    McLaren-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 328
  • Mercedes-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    Mercedes-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 454
  • Red-Bull-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    Red-Bull-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Renault-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    Renault-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 365
  • Sauber-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    Sauber-Formel-1-2017-2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Toro-Rosso-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    Toro-Rosso-Formel-1-2017.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 334
Hey guys, I am making a mod and I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to alter the engine power and engine reliability?
In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2016\asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\*team*\wep
The .erp contains the engine power and handling code. To increase engine power, increase the y= part of the <RevsPowerSpline> in each <SplineElement>. For some examples scroll down to about line 931 to line 1304 which shows what the upgrades do to the engine code.

Last edited:
And what do I do to generally make the car more competitive? Will credit the person who helps me when the mod os released.
Some things you can change:
* FuelECU - FuelBurnScale, FuelPowerScale ...
* BrakeECU - BrakeFront, BrakeRear
* Chassis - Mass
* Tyre (Front, Rear) - MinGrip, MaxGrip, GripMultiplier
* Engine, FuelTank, FuelECU, BrakeECU, Chassis, Steering, CoreAero, Differential, Brake, Tyre, Suspension, Wheel, etc.

Some things you can change:
* FuelECU - FuelBurnScale, FuelPowerScale ...
* BrakeECU - BrakeFront, BrakeRear
* Chassis - Mass
* Tyre (Front, Rear) - MinGrip, MaxGrip, GripMultiplier
* Engine, FuelTank, FuelECU, BrakeECU, Chassis, Steering, CoreAero, Differential, Brake, Tyre, Suspension, Wheel, etc.
The flamingred said you could alter the reliability of the engine. Any way to do that?

Hi everyone, can someone help me with making car liveries sponsorless ? I mean I want to know how to edit dds files and how to save them to see effects in game instead of bugged livery...

Hi my dearest F1 friends ,

i have a question ... Where can i change the names of the F1-pilots ... let's say i want to change the name of Alonso into Stoffel Vandoorne .... how can i do that ...

Question 2 ... is there a mod for F1 2015 .... with the exact same teams as in real life for this season (2016) .

Thank you so very much !

Greeeeeetzzzzzzz.......

Hi my dearest F1 friends ,

i have a question ... Where can i change the names of the F1-pilots ... let's say i want to change the name of Alonso into Stoffel Vandoorne .... how can i do that ...

Question 2 ... is there a mod for F1 2015 .... with the exact same teams as in real life for this season (2016) .

Thank you so very much !

Greeeeeetzzzzzzz.......
Hey! You will need the Ego Language Editor to open the language files. The files are located in the localisation folder in you f1 2016 directory.
I have made a couple of driver transfer mods myself if you're interested!

Hi does anyone know where to put helmets for drivers, like i want to change drivers, say massa for kvyat how do i make it so the williams car has kvyat' helmet on it and can i use helmets from the past games like from 2014, thanks. As well, is there a way i can make a f1 team such as, replace sauber for lamborghini or something and get a skin online somewhere. Lastly can you change the nationality for them, thanks once again.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies