Okay guys I have an issue, During qualifying and practice I have 1 or both Toro Rosso's sitting in their grid spots, It is random sometimes it's one sometimes it's two and they alternate when it is one. This is the last thing that is stopping me from releasing the 2016 Mod if anybody can help of is willing to use the database and figure out what is wrong I will be grateful

So the Toro Rosso's are on the grid instead of being in garage? Maybe Toro Rosso has a wrong garage_id in the f1teams table or an id that is already used? But i think that you have already checked that

Last edited:
So the Toro Rosso's are on the grid instead of being in garage? Maybe Toro Rosso has a wrong garage_id in the f1teams table or an id that is already used? But i think that you have already checked that :D
DUDE SERIOUSLY Thank you, You were right, the thing that sucks is that i checked it earlier in the day but I didn't notice anything wrong. but yes Sauber had the same id as Toro Rosso. All is well now, and because of that I shall put you in the game :) check your inbox

Hey guys.

Just wondering if it's possible to use any mods in multiplayer.
I tried tonight with a modified ai file but didn't work. My friends kept getting kicked as soon as they loaded into the track.

We also tried connecting with Tunngle and joining as a LAN game but that didn't work either.
We assumed that if we were all running the exact same mods that it might work on Lan, and not have to go through the same content check as it does on regular MP.

Basically we'd like to mod the ai so they are not so OP in the wet, or mod the grip values to make us slightly less slippy in the wet, or both :)
Also we'd like to run the 1997 mod too.

Looked for some info but can't seem to find anything, so any help would be appreciated guys.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hey everybody
I have a question,can someone mod all the cars for f1 2015 but in the 2014 version so that you can put hass at the place of caterham because in the 2015 version you can just put 20 cars and in the 2016 season there are 22 cars
thank you

Hello everyone! My first real post:
It's a quick question, i wanted to know how to make a STR have the sounds of the ferrari engine instead of renault's? Really glad if you could sort this for me!

Hey there!
I've tried to edit my Database (modded) and I couldn't do nothing.
I tried editing the tier teams, option tyres in circuits, prime tyres and saved the Database in F1 2014/database folder but I don't get any successful result in-game. Am I missing any step?

Help please!

Thanks in advance.
PS: English is not my native language, sorry if is very bad lol

Open the database and go into the track_model tab.

There you will find a column for medium length career tracks with numbers next to the tracks in the medium length career. Change the numbers to the order of tracks you want to race in the 12 race career mode.

Please how can I open the database with f1 2014 ? The Ryder Editor works only with 2012 or 2013

View attachment 65132

This thread is for F1 2014 modding questions only.

If you have technical questions, please post in this thread and nowhere else. Thanks :)
I have a glitch
For anyone wondering why several mods have been deleted (some of mine have been as well). This is why
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/...dered-to-take-down-unlicensed-formula-1-mods/
wy should they do it its a MOD not a new game or something....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.