• Deleted member 161052

Am i blocked from seeing reviews or what? Why do i have one starred ratings on my mods but i can't seem to view those reviews?
No. RaceDepartment have disabled their "always download before giving reviews", and a review has been "Optional", so if you give stars but don't write a review, others can't see your review.

Hey guys,

Recently I was editing some textures because I want to create an own racing team. Now, when I edit car textures everything is fine, but when I edit textures in the "b_nonpersistent.pssg" file, the pictures give an error when I load the game (see the screenshots). I use the Ryder PSSG Editor, DXTBmp to open the DDS files, and Adobe Photoshop to edit the pictures. Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!

p61Gp.jpg

p61Hw.jpg

Friends tell me how to move pilots between the teams?
For example in the modification of @Kris
Marcus Ericsson is Sauber suit with the correct arrangement of logos.
In the file there are textures sauber_livery_d and caterham_livery_d.
I tried to do the same with Kevin Magnussen, but nothing has changed. how does it work?

Hello all, i just wanted to know how can i change f1 2014 files? i want to change names how i want and i want to make all cars same tier.. please :(

Hello, I'm wondering how do I increase the chances of cars (both AI and me) to have mechanical failures and such or drivers making mistakes and crash? I'd like to have fewer cars finishing the race, what do I have to edit to make that work? Thanks, Jay

Hello, I'm wondering how do I increase the chances of cars (both AI and me) to have mechanical failures and such or drivers making mistakes and crash? I'd like to have fewer cars finishing the race, what do I have to edit to make that work? Thanks, Jay
I want to know that too.. and how to decrease chance of rain.

Hi all. I just want POWER! ;-) I'm driving the Caterham. I chance the cm2 file!
engine_drivetrain_class set to "all" (I want 4WD)
and
engine_power_scale set to "5"
Still nothing happens. What do I change to feel a big change in power?

Can i add KERS some ware? I haven't developed it jet!

Thanks in advance.

Hello can anyone please tell me how to change driver names in f1 2014
Have been trieng for a long time but Ryders language editor doesnt really help me
So anyone that can help me?
Hi!

It's a combination of the language file and database.
Try to edit the file: database.bin with EGO's database editor:
http://www.petartasev.com/modding/ego-engine/
There, you must edit the tabs:
f1drivers and f1drivers_f1teams.

More info:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ars-pictures-and-helmets.121878/#post-2244187

Good luck mate! :thumbsup:

So I'm planning on changing the F1 teams into countries and creating a "Nations Cup", but I have two questions:

1) has anyone done anything similar before, or designed a skin for a specific country? This would save me work, but my searches have so far come up empty handed.

2) is there any legal implications to using national flags on the liveries? I'm guessing there isn't if I just keep this for private use, but what if I wanted to upload the mod to the Internet?

Thanks for any help.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea