Which table in the database is read by the career mode for engine HP? I have tried making extreme tweaks (like giving Mercedes 300hp) just to see which field it's looking at, and it doesnt seem to affect them.

Hi , I want to change the Team Logo/Icon for one Team .
But I can't find a folder with the Icons anythere.
Ty for ur help :)

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I'm currently workin at a formula 1 2014 mod and want to edit the driver names. As far as I know I can do this in the "language.lng" data.
The problem is: When I edit any name the game doesn't wants to start. Just for example:
Name: PASTOR
Replace: NIKKI
Name: MALDONADO
Replace: VÄLKÖNEN

I also tried editing the .lng when it's zipped (because that often helped at other things to edit) and then replace the whole data itself.

Any idea or solution ?
I would love to get an answer because my mod is about 99% finished now and that's the only thing that takes me so much time now.

Hi, how can I do configuring lighting for tracks in F1 2014? I want configure the lighting for my singapore mod and for future track mods. Can you help me?

THX for an answer

Can someone please tell me what programs I need in order to you ryders pssg editor so I can install mod I really want to do it but I am new to this and have no idea what to use or how this works and I am starting to get fustrated a reply asap would be amazing and this is in regard to F1 2014 and installing helmet mods/liveries. Please help me thank you.

Hey guys,
Does anybody know how to chaange the background colour.
If so what files. I have changed all the files in nonpersistent file and still no luck :(

-Blue

• Deleted member 161052

Hey guys,
Does anybody know how to chaange the background colour.
If so what files. I have changed all the files in nonpersistent file and still no luck :(

-Blue
It can't be possible

There must be a way if so it is hidden really well just as good as the loading screen images. Well the other problem I have is, can you change the amount of races in career mode from 19 to 21? if so how? please and thank you :)

Can anyone help me with changing the driver's names in game, by that I mean telling me what lines of text to change. If anyone who knows this kinda stuff can help me, that would be appreciated greatly!

• Deleted member 161052

Can anyone help me with changing the driver's names in game, by that I mean telling me what lines of text to change. If anyone who knows this kinda stuff can help me, that would be appreciated greatly!
Go to the language folder and edit the language_eng.lng (if you use English) and try searching for a driver's name. Take Alonso, and change it to "Torres". You're gonna try that ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 4.9%